Tuesday, October 11, 2022

AHSC494 Basket of Wishes

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  The Atlantic Hearts Sketch is a fun one this week!  Check it out:


I needed a special birthday card but I felt like pulling out some retired fall goodies...I have so many fall sets, I just can't part with them!  So here we go:


The retired set Basket of Wishes has a wonderful array of fall images in the line-drawing style that I love to watercolor!  I stamped them in Versafine ink on watercolor paper and colored them with inks and an aquapainter:


I added a few leaves from the retired Beautiful Autumn set and punched them out with the matching punches.  I placed one on top of the banners that were cut from retired DSP.  The background DSP is also retired.....some of it is really old, LOL!


I added a sentiment banner as well as a sentiment on the inside, all from the same set, stamped in Cajun Craze!


I am also going to enter this with my friends at Retro Rubber, since their challenge this week is "Anything Goes", and my stamps are at least two or three years old! 



Thanks for popping in today! 

I didn't get any pictures of Cassidy decorating her pumpkin at the Harvest Party, but my minister's wife snagged this one of her youngest:


She's quite an accomplished photographer, but it doesn't hurt that her son is so stinkin' cute!  As is his pumpkin!!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Basket of Wishes (ret), Beautiful Autumn (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basket White, Watercolor, Under the Mistletoe DSP (ret), Orchard Harvest DSP (ret), Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow DSPs (ret)
 Ink Versafine Onyx, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Hello Honey (ret), Cinnamon Cider (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Autumn Punch Pack (ret), Aquapainter, Stitched Strips Dies (Pretty Pink Posh)

11 comments:

designbydonna said...

This is a lovely fall card. I don't blame you for not giving up that basket stamp. Great watercoloring. So many interesting elements on the card.

I Card Everyone said...

Very darling card and what better way to use up some of those wonderful papers of yours, LeAnne - LOve that green plaid!
=]

Golden Goddess Designs said...

LeAnne,

This is so perfect in every way! Plus I am mad about plaid! Love it all! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge as always!

Alicia

Lisa Elton said...

The plaid background just adds to the coziness of your lovely card!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is the cutest card ever! I love how you interpreted all the components and the colours are so bold and vibrant - beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LeAnne, I love this bountiful basket, love the colorful veggies and your coloring of them, this stamp is a keeper.
The DSP is beautiful and the sketch you used works perfectly for these images.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Heather said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne, your coloring for this is fantastic! What a great set to pull out for your rich colors! Love your papers and stitching details, too - wow! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Brandi said...

Absolutely beautiful, the patterned papers, the stamped image and your colouring of it, all of it is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card. I love the wonderful leaves and other details you have added. This definitely puts me into a festive fall mood. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Anna said...

What a fun, festive card. I love all of the leaves and details you have included. Wonderful job. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team