Sunday, February 2, 2014

Paper Players 181

DSCF0602
Happy Sunday, everyone!  Today Anne Marie is our hostess at the Paper Players, and she has a fun challenge for us:
My post is going to be a bit photo-heavy, because I have several projects to show you!  I just had a Valentine candy container class, as well as my January clubs, at which we did a candy favor as well!  SO I thought I would share them all with you!  Most of them were all CASEd from other creative stampers, so I will share links with you!  And here they are:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings CASEd Valentine Candy Favors Stampin Up
My first one is Brenda Quintana’s little Hershey’s Kiss heart; you can find the directions here:
DSCF0665
My second project is courtesy of Fran Sabad and it holds a little tootsie pop; you can find her directions here.
DSCF0666
The next project is mine; it is a little box made with a piece of 8 1/2 x 3 3/4” cardstock; score it at 1”, 4”, 5” & 8”, then turn and score at 3/4”.  You do the usual steps to create a box, then I used Love You to the Moon and Zoo Babies along with silver & red glimmer paper to create my decoration.  I filled it with Valentine candy corn!
DSCF0603
I saw this on Pinterest from Tara Bourgoin  and I added the gummy worms:
DSCF0659
My little purse is again from Brenda Quintana (she is a GENIUS), directions here:
DSCF0661
And my little Ghiardelli chocolate holder is from Mary Fish, directions here:
DSCF0663
I apologize for not having anything too original, but at least you have an index of several fun little Valentine candy projects from which to choose!  I think most of these will go to my daughter’s work!!  Too dangerous to keep around the house!  I can’t wait to see what you create for this week’s challenge…the possibilities are endless!  And be sure to see what the other designers created too:
Cassidy found that a Stampin’Up! bag makes a good “grocery bag” when she wants to go shopping!

DSCF0633
DSCF0646

Enjoy your day!

11 comments:

Kara said...

these are all awesome ideas!! so pretty!!

Lisa Elton said...

Such cute ideas!

stampwithsandy said...

Holy Valentines Day, LeAnne! What an adorable collection of projects, and all great inspiration! Hmm, if I had to pick a favorite I think it would be the tootsie pop holder. So adorable!

Linda said...

Thank you for sharing all of these great ideas. They all turned out wonderful.
I love the grocery shopping. Maybe that is why I hate to do it now I was doing it since I was 3. LOL
Hugs, LInda

bumblebee creations said...

how super cute!! I have blog candy...I hoe you can join in!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh my...I knew I wanted to attend your class;) These are wonderful treat holders. I'll have to try some of these for my god-daughters. Thanks for sharing them.
I bet Cassidy makes a great grocery shopper;)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great projects LeAnne -spoilt for choice!

Elaine M said...

Wow you've been busy! What great projects

Nance Leedy said...

These are all adorable, LeAnne! such great ideas and I love how you made each one your own. I especially love the little candy corn box--those zoo babies are so sweet! Thanks for all the inspiration, my friend!

Shelley said...

Thanks for sharing all of these! I love the blogging world...so much creativity out there!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, where do I sign up for your classes? I love every single one of your projects, LeAnne! SO cute and fun! Thanks for rocking my challenge this week, my friend. I know I have said it before but when did Cassidy grow up? She's such a big girl now...but as adorable as ever. :)