Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CCCB198 & CC3 Anniversary

DSCF0805

During last week’s no-power “event”, I was able to stamp a wee bit in my cold stamp room; my friend asked me to make a couple anniversary cards, and this is one I came up with.  It happens to fit the City Crafter Challenge #198 this week, Love Bug (use the word love on your card) as well as the monochromatic pink challenge at the Card Concept #3:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Anniversary Card

The Card Concept wants you to describe the style of your card, which I guess would be Freestyle Collage.  (They list their “styles” on the blog).  It was really easy to make, as the MME papers from the Heirloom line are just beautiful!  I used the SU Heart framelit to cut out a heart on the side, then stamped on the card base under it and added some vanilla seam binding.  I used the reverse side of the diecut to embellish the inside, and added a Bible verse from a retired CHF set:

DSCF0806

I love how this came out!! 

Well, we are gearing up for another big snowstorm tomorrow….I have to admit, I will be very glad to see spring!!!  But we just have to hunker down and deal with it!

The little mother:

DSCF0584
DSCF0585

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Teeny Tiny Wishes; PS:  I Love You (ret); Autumn Squares (Impression Obsession), Scripture Essentials 1 (ret Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Heirloom (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple, Sahara Sand
Accessories Very Vanilla Seam Binding
Tools     Big Shot, Hearts Framelits, Dimensionals

22 comments:

Kara said...

lovely! so pretty with all those hearts!

Julia Aston said...

Love the cut out heart on your design LeAnne!

Linda said...

Oh such a sweet mommy!
Beautiful card!
LeAnne were is your craft room? Do you have a whole room. I love the little peaks I get of it. It makes me wonder what it looks like.

Susan said...

Absolutely love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Shelley said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! Your collage type cards are the best!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is stunning LeAnne, Cassidy is looking very mature. ;)

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh I really like this a lot, LeAnne! That paper is gorgeous, love the heart cut out, and love how you tied the ribbon off from it. LOL, you remind me of me! Last hurricane I was stamping by candlelight!

Elaine M said...

Oh WOW - absolutely a fan-tas-tic card. Go hug "little mother" for me and you guys stay warm.

Frenchie said...

OMG , sooo priceless , just love her !!!
And love your heart card , so pretty !! Tfs,
Have a happy Valentine day !!!!
Hugs frenchie

Doris said...

Love the way you made use of the cutout on the inside! Perfect Bible verse for it, too. Cassidy just gets more adorable every day.

Kerin said...

LeAnne we are due for a storm tomorrow too, so I'm guessing you live somewhere SE of Massachusetts! It seems like one after another lately doesn't it?!?! Your card is gorgeous, as always :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept.

Darlene Gabriel said...

OH what a sweet little mother she is too;) Just look at that look on her face.
I love this card today. Beautiful paper with all those hearts. I really like the way you cut out the heart on the front and added the stamping in there. The ribbon is a nice touch.

Cathy Weber said...

I know I must sound crazy...but I wish we would have a storm...very dry here in CA! Your card is very elegant and at first glance I though you punched all those hearts...beautiful patterned paper!

Lisa Elton said...

LeAnne this is fantastic!! I just love all of the pretty patterns on the hearts. Beautiful card. And I love the photos of the lIttle mother, so sweet!!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Love your design, LeAnne! The dp is gorgeous and your stamped card base beneath is just fabulous. So glad you could share your card with us at The Card Concept this week!

Ros Crawford said...

I absolutely love this card Leanne ... Genius design! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous anniversary card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love all these hearts! It's so romantic. :)

Sid said...

A gorgeous romantic card !!

Unknown said...


Such a beautiful card!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on a win at City Crafter!