Wednesday, February 26, 2014

IB108 and The Challenge

DSCF1199
I normally don’t post two times in one day, but I saw a cute inspiration photo on Inspired By, and time was running out!!!  Here it is:
This reminds me of London during the time of 101 Dalmatians….LOL!!!  That was the first movie my parents took me to, so it sticks out in my mind vividly!!   I don’t have any images like this but I liked the color combo, and after seeing Laurel’s sample, as well as this sample from Lorraine, I pulled out a few sets and went to work:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Bingo Stampin Up
I printed out a little bingo card (sorry, I don’t remember where I got it!), some Jenni Bowlin papers, a few SU stamps, and a bunch of embellishments, some of which were already sitting on my desk!   I think my favorite is the little bird:
DSCF1197
And here are the rest of the embellies:
DSCF1200
This also uses Lesley’s sketch at The Challenge!!!  Here’s what it looks like:
‘You should play along!!  And I am feeling lazy, so if you have any questions about what I used, just send me an email!
Another lineup!!!
DSCF1059DSCF1057
Thanks so much for visiting!

10 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so awesome, love all of the layers! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Lesley said...

I think this is such a cool card! Love all the layers and embellishments! Great color scheme too. I am so happy you used my sketch and played along with me. ♥

Diane said...

Super cute card design LeAnne.

Hugs Diane

Linda said...

OH Oh I love this card. Love how you used all the elements. Very cool.
She does know how to make nice lines. She will do so well in school. LOL Hugs, Linda

Lisa Elton said...

Great mix of collage elements LeAnne, this is amazing!

Linda Callahan said...

So much to see! No one can stamp, layer and embellish like you!

Lorraine said...

Thanks for the shout out! Your card is so much happier. Love the colors and the collage elements.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a neat collage card! There are so many wonderful things on your card to check out. You certainly nailed the color combo and the busy feel of the inspiration photo.

Marybeth said...

What a fun card based off a fun memory. Your layers are all amazing ! Love the lineup too....so nice when they play like that.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card LeAnne, I love all the different elements and the colours are fantastic.