Wednesday, February 19, 2014

LIM159 & MIM159

DSCF1096

Hi peeps…ah, it’s Wednesday, half-way through the week.  This is a really crazy week for me….sometimes on the life-train, I just want to say “STOP!  I want to get off for a while!”  LOL!  Not much stamping time, but I did have a little time to make a CAS masculine card for two challenges:  The Kraft Journal’s Make It Monday (to use a diecut) and Less Is More’s masculine challenge.  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Chalk Talk Masculine Birthday Stampin Up

I used a Crumb Cake base and some Authentique papers; the Chalk Talk image is stamped in Midnight Muse, although it looks black on these papers!  I used the Chalk Talk die as well as a cowboy hat die from My Favorite Things:

0

and some denim ribbon and a couple of candy dot brads to tie it all together!  I thought it looked a little bare, so I added some jean-style stitching:

DSCF1095

Done!  Have an awesome day!

Cassidy: “Look, Grammy, I’m juggling!” 

DSCF1039-001

LOL…I think she needs a wee bit more practice!

16 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your western themed masculine card and I know I have that denim paper somewhere in my craftroom.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the leathery and denim look LeAnne!!

stampwithsandy said...

Great western themed card! I love the stitching and that cute hat.

Cheryl Mooney said...

Yee Haw, Great card, LeAnne!

Anne said...

That stitching is such a great idea, makes a super card
Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
Anne
Guest "Less is More"

Bev Gomez said...

Great card LeAnne. Geesh I should stamp sometime but the mojo doesn't come too often. I am packing to make a trip to Denver to stay with my sister for my
birthday. The BIG one this year. Yep 45. LOL! In my dreams but I feel like that so hey what the heck. Be back in March!Keep stamping. Hugs, Bev

Cheryl said...

Great card, thyanks for sharing! Ms Cassidy is a great 'juggler'!

Bonnie said...

Love that denim and cowboy hat!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I think Cassidy has that juggling thing down pat! I mean, I'd be ducking by now.

Love your Western Wear cowboy themed card. The jeans stitching on the denim really makes it.

laurie said...

What an awesome masculine card...and juggler too!

Lee-Anne said...

Love the Western theme and fab stitching! Great guy card!

Linda Callahan said...

The leather look is fabulous! Love to hat!

Chrissie said...

This is just great!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Joni Andaya said...

Now this is a GORGEOUS masculine card LeAnne! Love the color combo!

Kristi said...

Hi LeAnne! Great CAS masculine card! Love the use of the denim paper,so cute! Thanks for joining us for the die cut challenge at The Kraft Journal!♥

Katie Melhus said...

Your denim looks on these cards is just awesome. Cassidy is so cute, too. I love little stamper girls! (I'm training a mini stamper myself :)