Happy Thursday! I spent a little time in my craft room today while trying to encourage my extremely sleepy, crabby DGD that she really DID need to take a nap! Finally, we have success! Anyway, I really wish I could say I loved this card, but it’s not one of my favs…..but it will be good for a guy card—they really aren’t picky, are they?? It fulfills several challenges:
- WT317 at SCS: Decorative scissors; I used an older pair of SU scallop scissors—I’ve held on to them all these years!
- PPA87: A color challenge of Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz:
- CCMC145: A sketch challenge, which I turned on its side:
- and The Kraft Journal theme challenge 13: Spring Cleaning
So here’s my card:
I used an image from Puns from the Past…..as far as spring cleaning, I always remember getting the fans out from the attic and having to dust all those slats….ick. But if you didn’t, you’d be showered with a blast of dirt & grime the first time you turned it on!! I am thinking I should have made a card with the brighter Daffodil Delight so that it wouldn’t have been so dreary---that’s about how it feels outside today. I am SO ready for some sunshiny weather!!! Anyway, thanks for visiting!
- Stamps: Puns from the Past, Bring on the Cake (inside)
- Paper: Crumb Cake, WW, Daffodil Delight, Pawsitively Prints DP, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
- Ink: Stazon, Pear Pizzazz
- Acc: Scallop Scissors, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Brads, Seam Binding, Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals