Friday, April 29, 2011

Card Patterns #112

DSCF4042-1

Happy Friday!  We own a cat and yet I owned no cat stamps!  So when I saw this SU Touch of Kindness set, with this sweet little cat, I knew it was another reason to get it!  I love that it has some cute little sentiments, too!  I just wish my Pumpkin had a “smile” on her face like this!

DSCF4040

I used the sketch from Card Patterns:

CPsketch112

I just made mine square!  Thanks for looking today!

DSCF4041

  • Stamps:  Touch of Kindness
  • Paper:  WW, Shimmery White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Patterns, Jolly Holiday & Play Date DP
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
  • Acc:  Blender Pen, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border and 1/16” punches, Taffeta Ribbon

DSCF4008

15 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

I just love checking up on you LeAnne ~ cute card ~ and of course, Cassidy...well....adorable ~ enjoy your day :-)

Toni K said...

Cute card! And Cute Baby!

Jetstudio Designs said...

I love your card, the cat stamp is adorable. I also love the color combination.

Vanessa said...

Love this, LeAnne! And precious photo! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

Linda said...

This is so cute it looks like Pumpkin and Max!
Cassidy has all the smile one family needs. LOL

Carla said...

Cute and fun card! I love it and Cassidy is gorgeous. Hugs,

Barbara said...

CUTE take on the sketch!!

Elaine M said...

The cat/butterfly image is so cute and I love the colors you pulled together. Then there's Miss Cassidy looking perky and brightening our day. Thx for sharing the wonderful pics of her

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awww, it looks just like Pumpkin! Such a cute image, such a cute card. ANd just look at that baby with the big blue eyes! What a little button she is.

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Leanne,

This card is so super cute. I love it! What a great way of using the challenge.
I love your talent of putting the 'right' colors together. And that smile from that little sweetheart just blessed my day!

Inky hugs, Pauline

Martha said...

LeAnne,

That is the sweetest cat and you did a great job bringing this image to life. Excellent coloring and arrangement.

Love and blessings, Martha

Stacey Schafer said...

darling!

Wendy said...

Love the card & Cassidy! Both so darn cute!! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet and simple and darling!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Cuteness! Both the kitty card and that sweet Cassidy! The color combo is fabulous! :)