Thursday, May 23, 2024

FMS637 Choose Happy

Happy Thursday, everyone!  The sketch from FMS is a favorite one of mine this week, because it features THREE elements! Love my threes!

I just purchased the Choose Happy stamp set and couldn't wait to put it to good use on this fun sketch! So here we go:


I selected three of the new In Colors:  Summer Splash, Peach Pie and Petunia Pop, and cut a 1/2" strip from each of the DSP shades.  I stamped the three images in Stazon Black ink, then used a blender pen and ink to color them all in:


The new Spotlight on Nature circular dies are awesome!  I popped each one up on a dimensional, added my sentiment, then at the last minute, added a strip of retired Black & White gingham for fun!


That sentiment makes ME happy!  Thanks for popping in today and I hope you "choose happy"!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Choose Happy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, In Color DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Summer Splash, Petunia Pop, Peach Pie
Accessories Dimensionals, Gingham Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Spotlight on Nature Dies

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, LeAnne! This just makes my heart smile! I know you love the card designs with the 3 element panels and you always shine when it comes to making cards like this but WOWzers! I love this! That stamp set is on my list for next month and I love how you showcased it here with the new In Color DSP's! So stinkin pretty!!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Three is a very good number for you, LeAnne! THREE darling images, three sweet circles to place them in, three sweet little polka dot-ty papers and a precious little bit of gingham to bring them all home!
Fantastic take on Karren's Sketch!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love these colors and the die cut circles with the adorable images!

Lisa Elton said...

How could anyone not be happy after seeing this adorable card!

Jan Clothier said...

What a cutie! I love that you've created a striped panel, finished off with ribbon. Great idea.

Carol L said...

This card just explodes with happiness in those colorful images, papers and design! I just love those circle die-cut panels with those sweet images of nature. Great card!! Have a wonderful (and happy) holiday weekend :)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this too - those whimsical images are cute and the strips of DSP add a fun pop of colour!