Friday, May 24, 2024

CASC&S537 Thanks So Much

Happy Friday, happy holiday weekend! Woohoo!  I have a very quick card today for the Clean & Simple Colors & Sketches challengenull; I am not sure it's CAS enough, but I'm going with it, LOL!  Here's the sketch:

And here we go:


Almost all the elements on this card were pieces that I had left over from another project, unused!  The florals from Country Flowers were stamped in black and watercolored with Blueberry Bushel ink.  The bold sentiment is from Love For You; I had the stamped "much" and the Basic Black silhouette diecut in my "scrap" bin.  The thanks sentiment is from Latte Love!  My banners are from Countryside Inn and Country Woods, and I added a few Neutrals sequins.


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"How clearly the sky reveals God's glory!  How plainly it shows what he has done!  Each day announces it to the following day; each night repeats it to the next.  No speech or words are used, no sound is heard; yet their message goes out to all the world and is heard to the ends of the earth." 
Psalm 19:1-4


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Love For All, Country Flowers, Latte Love
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP, Country Woods DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories Neutral Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Love For All Dies, Country Flowers Dies

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne it perfectly represents their Sketch - how could it not be CAS enough, right?
Such a beautiful card - a rhapsody in blue!
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

Loads of white space here LeAnne and I love that it focuses the eye on your beautiful cluster in peaceful blues. Such a pretty card!
I absolutely love that psalm too :) Vicky x

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, looks amazing! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

You nailed the sketch and I love that shades of blue you used! Pretty card, LeAnne!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne. I love all the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Linda Callahan said...

Fun sketch and pretty card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Perfectly CAS LeAnne and such a great take on our sketch at CAS C&S this week! I love the blue flowers and bold sentiment. A fabulous card!

Patricia Hays said...

The blue flowers are so pretty, and I love all the dimension in your card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S.