Monday, May 20, 2024

AHSC578 Bold Greetings

 Happy Monday, everyone! Time for a lovely new Atlantic Hearts Sketch for us to play with:


Another Christmas card....I can't help myself, LOL!  I got these pretty graphic papers last Christmas and have not used them at all, so I thought it was time! Here we go:


I made a frame from some Real Red cardstock and put a pane of vellum behind it so the papers could still show through, then added a diecut tree and some little red cardinals:


The sentiment is a diecut from Concord & 9th, cut from Evening Evergreen cardstock.  Everything went on a Soft Succulent card base and I used a retired SU sentiment for the inside:


This is a fun sketch, you could use it for most any season or occasion!  I hope you'll play along with it! The Atlantic Hearts design team will be showcasing their samples on Wednesday; meanwhile, put on your creative thinking caps!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Warmth & Wonder (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Evening Evergreen (ret), Soft Succulent (ret), Vellum (ret), Watercolor Winter (Unity)
 Ink Evening Evergreen (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), In the Woods Framelits (ret), Cheery Cardinals Dies (Poppy Stamps), Season of Cheer Dies (Concord & 9th)

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love how the paper shows through the vellum and that lovely layered tree! Your Christmas stash is growing.

Kampin' Karen said...

Love it! I'm sure I'll be CASEing it!!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, that IS a fabulous, all-occasion Sketch! LOve your graphic and fun DSPS and with that darling white tree and pretty red birds I'm calling it: WWCD!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like that fancy little tree and the pop of red from the cardinals! Terrific card, LeAnne. You're making me realize my Christmas card stash is seriously lacking at the moment!

Julia Aston said...

What a great card from this sketch LeAnne! Love the trees background and that wonderful die cut tree with all its dimension!

Linda Callahan said...

Love that tree! Wonderful holiday card!

Denise Willerton said...

what a fun Christmas card LeAnne ~ you are growing your stash!!! I love that Christmas Tree as the focal point! ((hugs))

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm behind on my Christmas cards so you are really inspiring me this week LeAnne! Another beauty - the birds and frame add a fabulous pop of festive red.

Jan Clothier said...

Love that cute little red framed 'window' of vellum! But oh my, Christmas cards already?! Frightening....

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful tree!