Thursday, March 7, 2024

SSC330 Happy Father's Day

Happy Thursday, peeps! I have a masculine card today; it uses the sketch from Sunday Stamps, Let's Go Fishing DSP and a couple of masculine stamp sets.  First, the sketch:


And here we go:


One of my club projects this month uses these papers, so I created this with some of the leftover scraps!  A few layers, a few diecuts and it was done.  I did stamp a fishing lure from Gone Fishing, and the sentiment is from Trusty Tools


I added a little metallic brad just for fun!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Trusty Tools, Gone Fishing
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Boho Blue, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie, Let's Go Fishing DSP
 Ink Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie
Accessories Adhesive Brad (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Gone Fishing Die, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Large Banner Dies (Pink & Main)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

My darling friend in MD sent me these papers, LeAnne! And now my fishing lures are back home again - can't wait to put them together!
Thanks for this fabulous inspiration!
=]

Laurie Unger said...

Perfect masculine card! Love that DSP. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great fathers' day card! Those papers are terrific and I like the way you used them!

Kampin' Karen said...

Great take on the sketch. I know I will kick myself for not getting that DSP!

dj said...

Wowsers...that is some fantastic designer papers!! Love your masculine take on our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our "raise the flags" sketch with your fishing themed card!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC330