Monday, March 25, 2024

AHSC570 Peace & Joy

Happy Monday, everyone! It's time for a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge; here we go:

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew which stamp set I wanted to use! I got this Close to My Heart set a few years ago and had hardly used it, but it was perfect for my Christmas card:


I stamped the foliage on a Basic White panel using Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam and Real Red inks (the pink images are stamped second-generation in Real Red), then added a glimmer diecut sentiment from the same set:


The center panel of Basic White and Real Red was diecut with the Nested Essentials dies.  I also added some side panels of DSP and a wee little scalloped border of Soft Sea Foam.  The inside sentiment was stamped with another CTMH set:


I need to ramp up my Christmas card stamping, I used up almost all the ones I had last year!  Another to add to my stash!  

I hope you'll play along with our sketch challenge....you could go springy or holiday with this one, anything goes! Share yours with us at the AHSC blog! 

A few more Longwood pictures, following in the "blue" theme:


Hanging baskets of hydrangeas above; not sure what these flowers are:



And more hydrangeas in the Pierre Dupont house:


Just so pretty!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Quiet Meadow (for the sprinkly dots), Merry Borders (Close to My Heart), Love With All the Trimmings (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Soft Seafoam, Classic Christmas DSP (ret), Shaded Spruce Glimmer Paper (ret)
 Ink Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, Real Red
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Nested Essentials Dies, Merry Borders Die (Close to My Heart)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this was the perfect choice of stamp sets - I love how well they layer over top of each other and your second-generation stamping to create the perfect pink!
OH, MY GOODNESS! Look at those Hydrangea baskets - I can barely get mine to bloom in the ground!
I'd guess Veronica or Speedwell but Longwood has a way of making every flower grow huge!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet holiday card and more amazing flowers!

Christy Lynn said...

I was going to guess larkspur or delphinium for the tall spiky plants but the leaves look different when I looked up pictures. Pretty nonetheless! And a pretty Christmas card too, love the glittery letters.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this was the perfect set for that sketch! Love the wispy pine. Terrific card, LeAnne! I've never seen hanging hydrangea baskets before, they're beautiful!