Tuesday, March 26, 2024

GDP438 Inked & Tiled Easter

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I have an easy card today using the Inked & Tiled stamp set along with the Inked Botanicals DSP, and a wee bit of embossing!  Here's the sketch I used from Global Design Project:

I used both sides of one piece of the DSP, and did some heat embossing on the Crushed Curry side with the floral stamp and some Craft White ink and embossing powder:


To make the florals stand out a bit more, I added some loose watercoloring in Crushed Curry around the edges of the flowers and stems:


I heat embossed an Easter sentiment on a piece of Calypso Coral, again in white ink and embossing powder, then overstamped it with the word stamps from Quiet Meadow in Versamark ink, for a very faint background; hope you can see it here:


Two Iridescent Gems and it was on its way! 

We'll go with some coral-hued flowers from Longwood today!




 Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Inked & Tiled, Throughout the Year, Quiet Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Inked Botanicals
 Ink Craft White, Versamark, Crushed Curry
Accessories White Embossing Powder, Iridescent Gems
Tools     Heat Tool, Aquapainter

9 comments:

Carol L said...

What a beautiful water colored panel of flowers you placed on top of that pretty background paper. Those Longwood flowers are just outstanding and I love those gorgeous peach and coral colors too.

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful card, beautiful flowers! I love it when you share both. Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

Now these are just the colors I need on a gloomy day like this! I love your white embossed flowers on this lovely DSP.
More gorgeousness from Longwood - thank you!
=]

Christy Lynn said...

Love your stamping on top of DSP for the flowers, and I think the subtle background on the sentiment is perfect.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I would have never thought to use this stamp set for an Easter card but you definitely nailed it! Love the pretty colors! And oh my, the flowers are gorgeous as well! TFS and have a great day! :)

ebethk said...

What a lovely card! I have that paper and as usual your cards are such inspiration. Now
I'm going to try something similar but maybe birthday. And the Longwood flowers are
glorious!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty paper, pretty flowers and a pretty card! Love the shades of coral from Longwood!

Colleen Begley said...

So very pretty, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Loving the embossed flowers on the DSP! Very pretty! And oh those flowers at the gardens - wow!