Sunday, March 17, 2024

PP618 Lucky Birthday

Happy Sunday, peeps! Hope your weekend is going by nicely!  Joanne is our Paper Players hostess this week, and it's Clean and Simple week again!  Here's her fun theme:


I really don't have many "good luck" stamps, but I did find one, but you won't spot it right away on my CAS birthday card:


I stamped these cute Colorado Craft images on thick white cardstock and watercolored them in with ink and an aquapainter....at 4am, I might add, on a sleepless morning!  (Anyone else have any of those?)  


The person to whom this is going loves green, so I gave the bunny an Emerald Envy balloon, and stamped the sentiments, inside and out in green as well.  And here's my "lucky" sentiment:

My friend will totally get this sentiment, too!  It's from a retired SU called Afterthoughts!  

I hope you'll play along with our Clean and Simple challenge---remember to keep it CLEAN and SIMPLE, LOL!  Resist using all those layers and embellishments!  Check out what the DT created over at the Paper Players blog, then come play along!

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.  Proverbs 17:17


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Afterthoughts (ret), Birthday Wishing (Colorado Craft)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Versafine Black, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Soft Sea Foarm, Blushing Bride (ret)
Accessories
Tools     Aquapainter

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A good weekend, thanks - until I looked outside this morning and saw our ground covered again! OY!
This bunny and his pal are the perfect pair for a CAS card, LeAnne - lucky for me that they live with me, too! LOve that shiny green balloon!
=]

Wendy said...

Super cute, LeAnne! Love your watercoloring! Adorable images and i'm loving the green & "lucky" sentiment! Great job on the challenge! Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This sweet pair always make me smile! Cute card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

These two are adorable! Cute card!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is so adorable! I love the watercolored pair of cuties. The inside sentiment is perfect for this week's challenge! SMILE!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

The image of those cute animals chasing their balloon is so sweet and that sentiment properly made me laugh - that's the kind of card my brother-in-law loves to send to me, it totally appeals to our sense of humour! You nailed the lucky challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, LeAnne! These little critters are so cute. The emerald balloon is such a gorgeous color. Everything was so perfectly colored during the wee hours of the morning! Clean, simple and fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So, SO cute LeAnne! Those adorable images made me smile and I just love the CAS design. Perfection, my friend! Wowza!