Thursday, March 21, 2024

Happy Daisy Birthday

Happy Thursday, peeps! It's chilly today---brrrr! At least the sun is shining!  I have a sunshiney card for you today though! It's for our niece Addie's first birthday--we've only gotten to see her one time since she's been born, so I am sure she's doing all kinds of one-year-old things!  I thought the challenge at Inspired By was just adorable, so I am combining it with the FMS sketch as well as the Krafty Chicks challenge of CAS!  


And here we go:


I used a retired stamp called Sweet Stuff for the daisy image, stamping the center again on a piece of Lemon Lolly and adhering it on top.  The embossed panel is also Lemon Lolly, adhered to a scallop diecut with a Scalloped Contours die.  To get the square shape, I simply cut the rectangle down and layered it to create the square.  The seam is covered by the sentiment!


The circle is popped up by a wobbler mechanism, so it really sticks out!!  In order to bring the Best Family Ever sentiment up to the same height, I layered four dimensionals under the right side of it!  The left side remains free so when it is "wobbles" the sentiment is stationery.  I am not quite sure how I am going to mail it with that popped up sentiment, LOL!  The inside sentiment is from the same set; I stamped it crooked, so I restamped and diecut a piece to adhere over top!


If we get some pictures from her birthday, hopefully I can share them!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Stuff (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lemon Lolly
 Ink Stazon Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories Dimensionals, Wobbler 
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Scalloped Contours Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Tags & Labels Framelit Dies (ret), Perfect Polka Dot EF (ret), Lemon Lime Twist & Granny Apple Green Markers

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful 🤩 Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

SQUEEEE!!!!! This is sooo cute! You know how much I love smiley faces!! Love the colors and the layout, too.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling card for little Addie! The face on that daisy and the dotted panel are extra sweet!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness! This is the cutest card EVER!! You'll find a way to mail it, and it will cherished forever, LeAnne... I can't resist that boing-action of a wobbler!
=]

Denise Willerton said...

such a SWEEEEET Birthday card LeAnne ~ so fresh! Love what you've created with these challenges!!!! wowza!!! ((hugs))

Bonnie said...

What a fun and happy card, LeAnne! Love that daisy and the crispness of the yellow and white!

~amy~ said...

This is the cutest! Thanks so much for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

Karen in Florida said...

Your card is soooo cute! Why didn't I buy this stamp set???
I love the little smiley-face flower.
Thanks for sharing another one of your sweet creations!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute! Daisies always make me happy, and this little one is adorable! I love your sunny, cheerful card! Always lovely to see you at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

I just adore this sweet card!

Karren said...

This little daisy is just the cutest! What a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.