Friday, March 15, 2024

Quick Hyacinths for Easter

Happy Friday, peeps! I have a quick card today for a few challenges!  The As You See It challenge is a speed challenge, looking for flowers; the Flower Challenge wants a square card; and Retro Rubber is also looking for spring flowers!


And first, a disclaimer; the stamps I used are two-step stamps and I did NOT use a stamp platform because of the speed stamping challenge, so they may look a little blurry....hope your eyes don't cross while looking at them, LOL!  But here we go:


First, let me say that this uber-simple card took me just under six minutes to create, mostly because I had all my supplies at the ready, and as I said, I didn't use a stamp platform except to stamp the words!  The card is 4 1/4" square, and my stamps are from a 2020 set from W+9 called Spring Blessings, stamped in Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron and Garden Green:


I added a quick little bow of Crinkled Seam Binding, and the inside sentiment is from SU's God Bless II, from 2002!  It's an oldie for sure!


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Praise God with shouts of joy, all people! Sing to the glory of his name; offer him glorious praise!
Psalm 66:1-2



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps God Bless II, (ret, 2002), Spring Blessings (W+9, 2020)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Soft Sea Foam, Garden Green, Mint Macaron (ret)
Accessories Crinkled Seam Binding (ret)
Tools     Stamparatus

15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection and absolutely BEAUTIFUL LeAnne!! And my eyes didn't even cross! I have my one purple Hyacinth peeking up and can't wait to see it in all it's glory...and smell it too!! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely, lovely card with us at The Flower Challenge...it truly is a beauty! Marcia (DT)

Vicky Hayes said...

I LOVE this card LeAnne! It's simplicity is so appealing, especially for an Easter card, and the ribbon adds just the right amount of interest. I can't believe that it took under 6 minutes to make!! Thank you for coming to play at the Flower Challenge! Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

If I use my scent-memory I can almost smell these wonderful Hyacinths, LeAnne! My eyes see nothing but the best and I can never forget how you taught me how to permanently crinkle my seam binding!
I'm so happy that you're playing cards with us at TFC! Such a pretty square card!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

I love your card! The purple is so pretty. Easy card with big impact!

Lisa Elton said...

Your hyacinth look great to me, LeAnne! I love the simplicity of your pretty card!

Heather said...

Just beautiful, LeAnne - love this image, and what a fabulous Easter sentiment, too. Perfect for ALL the challenges - GREAT time, too! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Retro Rubber!

Heather Cooper said...

What a pretty card, LeAnne! I love that lavender stamp set! The purple is the perfect colour for Easter! That sentiment is great, too! Hard to believe to finished so quicky!

Jan Clothier said...

What a sweet card, LeAnne! I love the different tones you've used to give depth to the flowers. The bow is just a lovely way to finish things off. Thanks for joining our speed challenge this week at As You See It.

Cindy Beach said...

So happy to see this lovely card at The Flower Challenge, LeAnne, it's a beautiful addition to our gallery. I love how the blooms look and I'm amazed that you did this in 5 minutes!

Deborah Wheeler said...

THat's so lovely LeAnne! Gorgeous flowers and expertly stamped too! Thanks for joining our floral speed challenge at As You see It!

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect spring card with those sweet hyacinths!

creative lady said...

Pretty easter card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

SathyaKala Sankaran said...

Such a pretty square card. Thanks for playing along TFC

Sathya
DT

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a proper breath of spring colour LeAnne and I love that sentiment script too. A great speedy make for our challenge over at As You See It Challenge!

Jane Knudsen said...

LeAnne, this card is everything. It is sweet, beautiful and perfectly perfect for spring! Thank you for joining us at both As You See It and Retro Rubber!