Friday, February 16, 2024

RRCB224 Over The Top Easter Basket

Happy Friday, all! Yay, the weekend is here! I haven't played with the girls over at Retro Rubber lately, and now that Valentine's Day is past, I decided to focus on some Easter cards.  They have a sketch this week:


I always loved the Basket Bunch bundle from 2017, and I never got a chance to use it that much! So of course, I went overboard with all the little elements in the set...I kept stamping and diecutting and coloring, well...it's easy to go "over the top"!  So here we go:


All the images were stamped in Versafine Black ink, then colored with ink and an aquapainter, except for the leaves and stems of the flowers and the basket--they're Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake:


I used a piece of retired plaid Crushed Curry DSP for the circle in the background (which you can barely see) and some retired yellow sequins for embellishments.  A sentiment from Suite Sayings (2016) was stamped on the inside with Balmy Blue, along with a few unused diecuts!


Thanks for visiting today!

Eden is such a funny dog:


Maybe her nose was itchy?  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Basket Bunch (2017), Suite Sayings (2016)
Card stock & Papers     Basket White, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Mint Macaron (ret), Crushed Curry DSP (ret)
 Ink Versafine Black, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie
Accessories Yellow Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Basket Builder Framelits (ret), Banner Dies (Pink & Main)

10 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

That is one basket full of cuteness LeAnne! Loving the photo of Eden. Perhaps she was wondering what it would be like to have a delicate little retroussé nose!! Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

It's a basket full of joy, LeAnne! I have to smile at that bunny's eye -JUST like the chocolate ones, right?
I think Eden is playing peek-a-boo with you!
=]

lisa808 said...

LeAnne, that is an 'over the top' card! Love it!!!

Carol L said...

that is definitely one fun-filled and cute Easter basket with everything you put into it! Everything (including the inside) is as cute as a button! I think Eden is giving you the evil eye, what a fun photo!

Tracy Grauer said...

That basket is filled with cuteness overload! Love it! Eden is a hoot! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Yay, LeAnne - I have always loved this set! What a gorgeous basket, just overflowing with all the good stuff, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Karen in Florida said...

Very cute card, LeAnne! I don't have the Easter stamp (sorry I didn't buy it!) because all the images are so cute! I do have the inside sentiment stamp which I love!
Eden is a hoot! I love pitties and she is a beauty!
Have a great weekend!
Huggs from Florida

Lisa Elton said...

The basket of every child's dream! Filled to the brim with goodies and cuteness! Perhaps Eden has her eye on it!

creative lady said...

Cute card, love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

Claire Grantham said...

So over the top LeAnne, but I LOVE it, it is cuteness overloaded!! Great use of my sketch. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT