Friday, February 23, 2024

FMS624 Smile

Happy Friday, everyone! I just love the FMS sketch this week...SO many possibilities! 


I am still playing with the SAB Sunny Day DSP, so I cut some coordinating 1" strips and came up with this:


I used the big floral from Hooray for Surprises, along with the matching dies, to make some big bold flowers.  Wasn't quite the look I was going for, but it has a fun contemporary feel with the black leaves, so I just kept going with it.  I did add a couple of enamel dots to jazz it up a bit:


And the "smile" from Circle Sayings, stamped directly on the DSP, made ME smile:


And since I still had leftover strips, I made another card; I love things in threes, so this made me smile too:


I used the largest Perennial Postage die to cut a mat from Basic White, then cut and layered the strips to fit; I used the opposite side of the Petal Pink paper because I had cut it in the wrong orientation the first time...ooops!  These are colors I would not normally put together, but they do look nice here.  I added a Zany Zoo sentiment and a Petal Pink diecut flower, then mounted it all on a Pool Party card.  Another birthday card to add to my stash! 


Thanks for popping in today!

Dana & Wayne enrolled Cassidy in a basketball skills camp; it happens to be run by someone that Dana went to school with:




She had fun and hopefully will hone her skills!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hooray for Surprises, Circle Sayings, Zany Zoo
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Sunny Days DSP
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Enamel Dots (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Hooray for Surprises Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Perennial Postage Dies

5 comments:

Kim S said...

I LOVE those papers - and so perfect with your bold flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, both of your cards are darling! How can one go wrong when starting with such gorgeous papers as these? Your sweet blooms finish them both off perfectly!
I'm going to print that 'Nobody cares..' sign up for my studio! Go, Cassidy!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You've used the cutest papers to make two delightful cards, LeAnne! Go get 'em Cassidy! Looks like she's so focused!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet floral cards! And I love "Nobody cares - work harder!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card LeAnne! I love those flowers and the colours are perfect! Love the mix of DSPs as well! Wasn't Cassidy just born yesterday? I feel like it was just a couple of years ago she was a baby! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!