Thursday, February 22, 2024

CASC&S531 Make A St Patrick's Wish

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Yay, the weekend is almost here!  The sketch at Clean & Simple Colors & Sketches is a fun one this week:


I hope that I didn't detract too much from the CAS part, but I just had to add a little doodad to my card:


I was so excited to see this lovely green patterned paper in the SAB Sunny Days DSP!  I think SU has fallen short on their use of green lately!  So I decided to use it for the horizontal strips, then added a little shamrock made from stitched hearts from the Give It A Whirl die set:


I guess I should have made it a FOUR-leaf clover to wish on, but it looked better with three, LOL!  The sentiment is from Hooray for Surprises, which has become one of my favorites from the current mini catalog! So versatile!

Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hooray for Surprises
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Sunny Days DSP
 Ink Shaded Spruce
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Give It A Whirl Dies

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Those stitched hearts make a great shamrock and I too am fond of that pretty green paper. It's perfect for this cute St. Patrick's Day card!

Kampin' Karen said...

LOVE the green! I had forgotten there were those hearts in that die set. I'll have to give them a whirl :-) You are a blessing!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love green, LeAnne - this is the perfect shade for St. Patty's Day and clover wishes! Such a darling DSP and your added white heart makes this cute shamrock extra special!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Oh so clever using the hearts to make your clover! The Give it a Whirl dies and that Hooray for Surprises stamp set were never on my radar but you have me giving them a look!

Lisa Elton said...

That's some cute DSP and I like your little shamrock! Sweet card, LeAnne!

Kathy said...

LeAnne, a very pretty simple and clean card. I just love the shaded spruce for this St. Patrick's Day Card. Smiles, Kathy

Michal said...

LeAnne, I love your St. Patrick's Day card! The DSP strips are perfect behind the beautiful clover. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

Linda Callahan said...

perfect for St. Patrick's Day! Love it - and the doodad...lol...