Tuesday, August 3, 2021

RRCB164 Prince of Peace

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It's time for a new Retro Rubber challenge, where we give some love to those older (at least a year) stamps!  This week is an Anything Goes week...use anything you want, just make sure your stamps are at least a year old and tell us the approximate age! 


I have a very simple card today; this was a remake of a card we did recently at my Christmas card stamp camp!  I like to make them simple but pretty, as I have all levels of stampers attending.  This one is a gate-fold card using the Peaceful Pines set from the 2015 Holiday Mini catalog:

\

I scored my Basic White card at 2 1/8" from each side to create the gate fold, then stamped the tree in Garden Green and the pot in Cinnamon Cider, using the dies from Perfect Pines to cut them out. I added a little gold glimmer star, also cut with a Perfect Pines die, then mounted everything on a Stitched So Sweetly diecut:

Before adhering to the front of my card, I embossed two Bumblebee panels with a retired Star embossing folder, then assembled everything!  You just need to remember to only adhere ONE SIDE of the stamped panel to the gate fold front....otherwise you won't be able to open your card!  I also stamped the sentiment from the same set on the inside:


I sure hope you'll play along with our Anything Goes challenge at Retro Rubber this week!  Be sure to pop by the blog to see what the other designers created, and share your with us too!  Thanks for visiting today!

A few more birthday cards:

This cutie is from Donna....she knows my crafty side so well!


And another fun one from Shawn:


And this gorgeous fun fold is from Darlene; I tried to make one of these myself but failed miserably!  Hers has given me inspiration to maybe try again!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Peaceful Pines (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Bumblebee, Gold Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Garden Green, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Perfect Pines Dies (ret), Star Embossing Folder (ret)

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne I sure wish I could come to your camp! This is so cahUTE!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Michele, maybe we could travel there together LOL! Darling card, love the twinkling star!

Linda Callahan said...

I would love to come to your Christmas Card Camp too! I need a kick in the slats as my dad used to say to start those holiday cards! And that picture of your family steals the show - oh those smiles!