Monday, August 23, 2021

FMS499 Fall Thanks

Happy Monday, peeps!  Short and sweet today!  I am squeaking in a card for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch: 


I felt in a fall-ish mood, so I pulled out some fall colors, Forever Fern, and some  Very Vanilla cardstock, and went to work:


I stamped several images in Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee and So Saffron, then added a few sprinkles in Crumb Cake.  I embossed it with the Tasteful Textile folder, mounted it on a Very Vanilla card base, and added a sentiment from Hand-Penned Petals:


I love these fall colors together!  Thanks for popping in today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hand-Penned Petals, Forever Fern
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla
 Ink Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, So Saffron, Crumb Cake
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Dies (ret), Stitched Shapes Dies (ret)

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The perfect set to reach for when you're a Fall mood, LeAnne! Gorgeous colors, and I love that texture!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love these Fall colors using this stamp, LeAnne!

Lorraine said...

I'm still enjoying the green of nature, but looking forward to those beautiful fall colors too. Gorgeous card!

Jen Mitchell said...

The colors are fabulous with these images. These stamp sets never look very appealing in the catalog and then I see it inked up and I'm a convert. This one is going on the wishlist!

Stef Perry said...

Those stamps work so beautifully in fall colors, LeAnne! Thanks for the reminder about that awesome embossing folder, mine is still as yet unused. Love your take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What marvelous texture and it goes perfectly with the leafy cluster! Pretty card, LeAnne!

Jan Clothier said...

This is a beautiful card, beautiful colours and one of my favourite ever sets.

Jenny said...

Lovely fall colors. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous….wow!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just beautiful!