Saturday, August 28, 2021

MTCC30 Thinking of You

Happy Saturday, peeps!  My card today uses an awesome sketch from Make the Cards Challenge:


I pulled out Shaded Summer and some purple hues and went to work:


I stamped the floral image in Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Freesia, then diecut it and added some coordinating mats.  I cut three pieces of Gorgeous Grape DSP for the vertical panels and layered them on a Basic White panel that was embossed with the Ornate Flowers EF, then added the floral piece:


I added a sentiment from Quiet Meadow and a pearl, colored with a Blend, to finish it off.  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Oh, I almost forgot...I'll be taking a little blog break, so I'll see you back in a few days!

'For this is what the Lord says---he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited--he says: "I am the Lord and there is no other."'

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shaded Spruce, Quiet Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Gorgeous Grape DSP
 Ink Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Flowers EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret)

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Pretty card. Good luck in the challenge. Enjoy your blog break. I think we need to do that every once in awhile.

I Card Everyone said...

A very pretty 'see you later' card, LeAnne! Have a wonderful week!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You nailed the sketched, LeAnne this is lovely! Enjoy your break ;)

Carol L said...

This card floats my boat as I'm a purple girl :) Everything coordinates perfectly together! Do enjoy your blogging break, and I hope to see you back real soon!

Allisa said...

So pretty! Love the gorgeous purples and great texture! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

Darlene said...

Well, you had me immediately with the color LeAnne and your take on our sketch is fabulous! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This is stunning, LeAnn, and I'm so happy to see you over at Make the Cards Challenge!

Linda Callahan said...

Enjoy your break! This is a sweet card and you showcased a new to me challenge and I entered!