Wednesday, August 11, 2021

IM455 in Peach

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a fun card for you today using the Inkspire Me sketch for this week:


They have colors too, but I chose to use the sketch only; I needed a special thank you for a special someone and the Sweet Ice Cream set fit the bill perfectly!  I matched it with some Hand-Penned DSP, and here we go:


I stamped my ice cream scoops in Pale Papaya and Mango Melody and added some matching sprinkles and "sequins"! The sentiment is from Many Messagess:


The cone is Cinnamon Cider and I embossed it with the retired Dainty Diamonds embossing folder.  I mounted them on one of the largest Tailored Tag diecuts, but since they do not have a fishtail at the bottom, I took a Best Borders die and created the bottom!  Then I stamped it with one of the splattery stamps from the new SAB set Textures and Frames as well as the sprinkles from the ice cream stamp:


And here's the inside:



This was tons of fun to make!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy went to her first Phillies game last week...and they won!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.  My heart leaps for you, and with my song I praise him." Psalm 28:7

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Ice Cream, Many Messages, Textures & Frames 
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Hand-Penned DSP
 Ink Pale Papaya, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories Dimensionals, Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon, Sequins for Everything
Tools     Big Shot, Tailored Tags Dies, Basic Border Dies, Messages Dies, Ice Cream Builder Punch, Delicate Diamonds Embossing Folder

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

ORANGE...YES! This is delicious!! Using the retired Dainty Diamonds on your cone is perfect! Splotches, splatters...everything delightful. Can you tell I love this creation?

Linda Callahan said...

Yum! This is delicious!

Bonnie said...

How fun, LeAnne! I could dig into this ice cream cone right now with some homemade peach ice cream! Yum!

Lorraine said...

What a fun card! I'm always in for a double scoop.

I Card Everyone said...

Peach ice cream is near the top of my favorites list, LeAnne! Yes, a double scoop of darling here today!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is cute and that cone!!!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, love your double scoop and the extra sprinkles you put on, like it all on that tag!