Thursday, August 9, 2012

Retrosketches #23

DSCF5946

I am squeaking in a quick card tonight so I can make the RetroSketches deadline!  Love this sketch:

and I just threw together some whimsical elements along with some MME paper from the Follow Your Heart Be Amazing line:

DSCF5949

My sweet friend Martha gave me these AMAZING chipboard birds and I just couldn’t wait to use them!!!  Since they were a little glittery, I added a glimmer brad, some glimmer paper trim and a teeny little tag wrapped around the bird’s leg:

DSCF5948

Sometimes I just need to make a card for FUN!  This is one of them!    If you have any questions about the stuff here, shoot me an email!

Meanwhile, here is my birdwatcher:

DSCF5940

10 comments:

Cheryl M. said...

That is one cool bird!

Patrice said...

Love your artsy card!

Linda said...

This is so tweet! I love it. It is fun to make them for fun. Love it and your little bird job.

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Le Anne, I really appreciate you comments on my Merry Monday card. Thanks! Hugs, Bev

Terry said...

Such a pretty bird card with a nice sentiment! I love the photo of Cassidy and the binoculars - fun!

Unknown said...

Love this!! I struggle with such randomness!

June Houck said...

This is such a cool card!I love your fun placement of the brads and the twine around the bird's leg :)

Unknown said...

LeAnne, this is SO pretty! Love the soft palette you used and the bits of glitter are such a pretty touch! Hope you have a great weekend, my friend! :)

jjcreations said...

What an awesome card - there's so many little elements to catch your eye. Your little birdwatcher made me think of the View-Master I had as a kid. I think I still have it actually! Fun.

MarvA1ix said...

Holy cow! How many adorable things can you put in one card? It is so so very cute :) Love the bird.