Monday, August 6, 2012

Merry Monday #27

DSCF5841

Happy Monday, peeps!  I am back with Lesley’s Merry Monday challenges!  I took a wee break in July and am hoping to keep up with everything until Christmas!  Here’s her sketch for this week:

I think this may be a bit busy for my usual style but I wanted to use my new SU papers from the Festival of Prints Designer Stack….smaller in size, but they pack a punch!  I used a retired CHF Christmas image for my center panel, turning the whole sketch on its side:

MM27-LeAnne

I also used some Be of Good Cheer DP on my Bashful Blue card; and of course, Santa and the rooftops have to have snow:

DSCF5842

This is a fun, easy sketch!  I hope you can play along….check out Merry Mondays on Always Playing With Paper….we can’t wait to see your latest Christmas creation!  Check out what the other creative designers have come up with as well!

A banana with PBJ…..a great lunch!

DSCF5659

11 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card LeAnne! Did you fussy cut the image? It really looks great.
I would eat PJB ever day if it didn't have so many calories. LOL Oh to be little and eat what you like.

Sherry Eckblad said...

I don't think it is too fussy. I love it!

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, LeAnne! I love how you flipped the sketch and used those new dsp's! Cute image as well with the snow on the rooftops! Nice job! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love the details :) I love the vintage style stamp is fantastic.

Bonnie said...

I love this stamp and the papers, LeAnne. I've bought one of these paper packs. Now I've just got to be brave and use some of the beautiful sheets in there. You inspire me.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I just love the focal image and the red & blue combination!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous blue, and beautiful Christmas card. Love the Santa on the rooftops

Mikki said...

LeAnne, love how you flipped the sketch and the paper along with the stamp image go so perfect for the beautiful card!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love the vintage style of your Christmas card this week, LeAnne! I'm pretty sure red and blue are becoming my favorite new holiday color combo, too...even more after seeing this beauty of a card. Love it! :)

Karen Aicken said...

Totally sweet card for the sketch. I like how you rotated the sketch, and those colour choices are perfect.
cheers, Karen

Lesley said...

Great vintage look LeAnne, love the colours too!!!