Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ColourQ150

DSCF6002
Happy, happy Tuesday, everyone!  Arielle has an incredible fresh and fun palette for us today….these colors make me want to sing!
cqc150
I went real clean and simple with my card today because the bold, bright colors and patterns in this little purse just cry out for it, plus it’s also for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #65, which is to make a square card:
LeAnne_CQC150
I love combining images from different sets; this one uses Fabulous Florets and Papaya Collage.  I masked the flower before stamping the greenery:
DSCF6001
I didn’t do it on this one, but if your image has gaps where the edge of your mask is, you can always fill it in with a marker or blender pen and ink. 
This card went together so easily, I did another one, this time using the greenery from Summer Silhouettes:
DSCF6007
On this one, I DID fill in my leaves with a Lucky Limeade marker.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.  I just happen to need a couple of thank you cards, so now I am all set!  I can’t wait to see what you crafty stampers do with these colors---flutter on over to the ColourQ blog to share and peruse!
A sampling from Grampy’s garden:
DSCF6016
DSCF6018
DSCF6022
She really didn’t eat it…..although she tried!  Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne you created such a beautiful card, those images are just gorgeous. Nothing like fresh tomatoes.

Betty Benton said...

Your cards are beauties, as are those tomatoes and your delightful Cassidy! I'm going to have my stamping group made a CAS card next month. (heeheehee -- they are always adding and adding to their cards; we'll see what happens when the object is to be CAS!)

Linda said...

WOW LeAnne - This card is stunning in its simplicity. The bold colors work well with the images you chose! Beautiful.

Linda Callahan said...

I love when you just stamp - so beautiful! And your assistant gardener is adorable :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow look at those goodies from your garden - you are doing well there.
Your cards are so pretty - love the CAS look. Great way to combine all these colours too.

Queen Mary said...

LeAnne, this is really stunning!

None None said...

So pretty, LeAnne!! I love the white space and the vertical element of your image. And all those tomatoes look yummy! We have had a bumper crop of tomatoes as well. I'm planning to can some - once I order some basic canning supplies and a Ball canning book.

Christina said...

Wow, LeAnne, this is such a striking design! You made perfect use of these bright colors with lots of white space. I need to get out these Fabulous Florets again soon! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

dpkennedy said...

I love this simple card! So pretty!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love how beautifully you have combined the colours. I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

Anne Marie Hile said...

One layer awesomeness right here! Wow! LOve how you used those gorgeous colors together. Looks like you have a LOT of tomatoes....and a really cute helper! Have a super day, friend! :)

N@ Ali said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Debby said...

Perfect use of just the right amount of colour. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful use of these colors, LeAnne! You've set up a gorgeous garden scene and all that white space really draws the eye to the flowers and butterfly. What a wonderful harvest of tomatoes. I see Cassidy picked the biggest one!!

Gisela said...

LOVE this card and the butterfy is perfectly placed. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Cassidy!! You look so happy holding her.