Monday, August 20, 2012

Merry Monday 29

DSCF6073

Happy Monday, peeps!  Time for another Merry Monday sketch from Lesley:

I was uber-lazy in making this card, as I already had this image printed out and “filed” in my “Vintage Christmas” folder….so I put it to use:

Merry Monday 29 - LeAnne

I stamped my background with SU’s Music Notes wheel and an image from Crafty Secrets, then added my panels after punching the snowflake border and backing them with SU’s new Champagne Glimmer paper!  So pretty!  I hope you can play along with this fun sketch too!  Lots of possibilities with those panels and main image!  Be sure to come see what the other designers have created as well!

DSCF6074

Cassidy’s new doll stroller needed some TLC, so I got out my stash of safety pins, which she immediately wanted to play with:

DSCF6135

DSCF6136

DSCF6142

It never ceases to amaze me at what occupies her!!!

15 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ahhh, this is a gorgoeus card, LeAnne! Love the vintage image all dressed up with those beautiful details you added. I just can't get enough of that Champagne Glimmer Paper...swoon!! Love Cassidy's photos, too. Who needs all those toys when safety pins are so intriguing? Lol! Happy Monday! :)

Betty Benton said...

Love your vintage Santa card! You inspired me to make a card of my own for this challenge! It's great to see kids using their imaginations to keep themselves occupied.

Kristie W. said...

What a beautiful card! Love the vintage Santa image!

Linda said...

What a Girl! Love the pictures.
Beautiful card. Love that Santa!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous vintage card LeAnne. Hard to think about Christmas when Cassidy is out there playing in sandals.

Wendy said...

Awww LeAnne, you do vintage so perfectly! Love this Santa image and your punched snowflake panels! Your ribbon/bow and the glitter paper finishes it off nicely! Have I said that I love this card??!! Beautiful as always!
Love the pics of Cassidy! She is growing so fast! I rem my kids always loved to play with everything BUT their toys!

Notes by Nina said...

Gorgeous card, the vintage look is fabulous. I love the colours and papers you used and the Santa is fantastic.

Pam~ said...

Love how you can just pull out an image and make an awesome card! You captured vintage perfectly with 'ole St. Nick! Breathtaking!

Bonnie said...

I love your punched borders! I think you'll probably be seeing some of that over at my place! This is a beautiful Vintage Santa and card!

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the glittery snowflakes, the way you layered the banner, and thanks for explaining the background. It's perfect!!!
Cheers, Karen

Darlene Gabriel said...

Haha - safety pins...what will be her next inventive toy? :) No need to buy expensive toys for her is there?
Wonderful Christmas card. That Glimmer paper looks so good behind those snowflakes and the DP.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Wow LeAnne - there are so many elements to this card that I just love. The image is gorgeous and I love the glimmer paper peaking thru!

Kim Evans said...

LeAnne, I'm so behind on blogging & this card jumped out as such a stunner! You are so creative! This is such a beauty. No surprise there - you are one talented girl!! Hugs to you, my friend xoxo

Lesley said...

I love the vintage Santa LeAnne, he looks good on this sketch and the glimmer paper is GORGEOUS!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What gorgeous paper you used for your card LeAnne and the glimmer peeking out from the punched snowflakes, beautiful!