Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mojo 255 Baby Card

DSCF6314

A sweet simple little card for you today, one I made for an upcoming baby shower.  I found some pretty MME papers from the Nostalgia line that I thought were subtle enough for a baby card (she’s having a girl!) and added the vintage baby coach image from Puns from the Past:

DSCF6315

SU’s Primrose Petals was a perfect match for the rosy color of my polka dotted strip—such a sweet color!  A little sentiment from PTI with some crochet trim and faux eyelet….it was done!  Almost forgot; it uses the Mojo Monday sketch #255, to which I pretty much stayed true:

Thanks for visiting today!

My daughter ran upstairs to change her clothes from work and came back downstairs to find Cassidy in the bathroom:

Cassidy in the sink

In the bathroom SINK, to be exact  She climbed up on the toilet and on to the counter and into the sink.  I think we have a monkey on our hands!

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Beautiful baby card! I could eat Cassidy with a spoon...she is too cute for words.

Bev Gomez said...

OMG so cute of Cassie. Love the pic and she has such a cute grin. I love your baby card too. Have a lovely day my friend.
Hugs, Bev

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Oh, sweet card and sweet monkey!!! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet sweet baby card! And oh what a baby you have on your hands!~ She is so adorable - even sitting in a sink!

Lorraine said...

Aww, that's a cute card and a very cute monkey!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Haha - I agree.....an adorable monkey. Good thing the toilet and counter are close together.
Good to see you were able to get the card done and it is gorgeous. Such soft colours and pretty papers. That pram is cute. Wonderful card for the Mojo sketch.

Patti said...

Adorable card. But your mischievous monkey is too precious. She is so proud of her achievement from the looks of that smile.

Carol L said...

Your baby card is precious, and so is this picture of Cassidy! The grin on her little face is priceless, and so are those curled up piggy toes :)

Linda said...

Oh my goodness she does love to play with water. So cute. You may need to turn your hot water heater down to low.
Love your adorable card.
I am going to a shoe box SU thing in September and I have to use current stuff and I have old paper I want to use. :( I am going to be checkin out your cards for ideas.
Hugs, Linda

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a cute card LeAnne. I LOVE that photo of Cassidy in the sink, my kids used to love to play with water in the sink!