Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

DSCF6264

Just a real quick post today---yesterday I spent most of the day getting ready for a Christmas card stamp camp, and I’ll post a couple of them later in the week, but I did have a chance to CASE a simple but fun card I had pinned by Tammy Fite using the new set Perfectly Preserved and the pretty Orchard Harvest DP:

DSCF6265

The closed view features the jar image stamped with Stazon on a transparency sheet and topped with a plaid topper.  When you open the card you see this:

DSCF6266

I’ll put a sentiment at the top of the inside when I decide what I want to use it for!  I made a mask with a post-it note to stamp my sweet little apples!  I did a couple more and I can’t wait to share them with you as well!

I was playing around with some of the features from Picasa:

DSCF6137

DSCF6230-002

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the shout out! So glad you iiked my card! Yours is even cuter--love the colors!!!

Frenchie said...

Ooh Ms leAnne, what a great idea !! Tfs . And I love what you did with the pictures , she's just so pretty !!! And just getting so big !! Did she have lots of fun for birthdate ?
Hugs frenchie.

Linda Callahan said...

You are one clever girl! Love the "peep show! lol How cute to put the apples inside the card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your card and I adore Perfectly Preserved. I may need to get some Stampin Up stamps. xo

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Girlfriend, how are u? I am better but still in my jams and have to get ready to go but trying to stamp cards for the Fall Fest this weekend where I can sell cards. Thanks for your kind comment on my Green card. Hugs, Bev

barb mann said...

Great card and Oh! what an adorable picture! LeAnne - I love your Merry Monday one too. Such a nice use of the Crafty Secrets stuff.

June Houck said...

Really cute, LeAnne. I like your cards as much as I enjoy seeing pictures of your pretty girl :)

None None said...

Love it, LeAnne! Such a great idea to use the transparency on the front! I just finally ordered the Friendship Preserves buncle this week and can't wait until it arrives so I can play with it. Will be perfect for labeling my canning products. (BTW, everything came out awesome! A ton of work, yes, but so worth it!!)

Cassidy looks adorable and I love how you used Picasa to spotlight her in the photo.

jengd said...

Cute- that punch out is a great idea!