Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lip Balm Holder Tutorial

I had some requests for directions on how to make this little lip balm holder we did at my hostess appreciation party:

DSCF2098

DSCF2099

I put together some photos and directions; obviously you can use any cardstock, designer paper and stamps you like!  For my sample, I used Peach Parfait and Naturals White cardstock, Everyday Enchantment DP, Fresh Vintage stamp set (both SAB), Labels Collection Framelit Dies with my Big Shot, Chantilly Crochet Trim and Pumpkin Pie Ink. 

DSCF2135

DSCF2128

DSCF2129

DSCF2131

DSCF2132

DSCF2134

DSCF2143

 DSCF2144

DSCF2145

DSCF2147

DSCF2149

DSCF2151

DSCF2153

DSCF2155

DSCF2158

DSCF2159

Hope that’s helpful!  Feel free to email me if you have any questions (be sure to provide your email address in return!). 

17 comments:

~Erica~ said...

WHat a fabulous prject and a wonderful tutorial! Thank you so much! I have pinned this to Pinterest and will be using it in my clubs soon!! Thanks again!

Bev J. said...

Thanks so much-very clear tutorial. Want to make some for the girls I play games with for Valentine's Day.

Have a nice day-raining here in my part of Missouri.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other comments. This is a "it's not possible to make a mistake" tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

Denise Willerton said...

thanks so much for this LeAnne ~ fabulous tutorial ~ I'm going to create some of these as well ~ great little gift idea! Have a wonderful day my friend *smile*

Patti J said...

Thanks so much LeAnne! This is so much fun - can't wait to try one! I'll let you know when I do :) Hugs...

Renee said...

what a fantastic tutorial, thanks for sharing. I am going to give this one a try, maybe for a gift for my stampin club :D thanks again. just adorable.

mudmaven said...

You ROCK! Thanks so much for this tutorial - very well done and crystal clear. ~chris

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! What a fabulous project, LeAnne!!!! I am always on the lookout for fun projects to make for our church craft sale and this one will be perfect!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, I must make a collection of these immediately! I am a lib balm fanatic, and the thought of giving them out in these adorable packages just about makes me giddy! Thanks so much for sharing the details!

Vicky Hayes said...

Thank you so much for sharing these clear instructions LeAnne. I shall certainly be making some of these!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What an adorable project -thank you for including the tutorial. I'd love to try this.

lisa808 said...

Super cute! Thanks for the tutorial.

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh...this is too cool! Awesome little lip balm holder! Hugs ~S~

dpkennedy said...

What a cute idea for a sweet little gift! Who wouldn't want to get that?! Adorable!

Margaret said...

What a cute idea! And so simple! I just loved it so much that I just finished making one. Thank you for sharing your tutorial.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea. Would work well for a bridesmaid luncheon.. will have to pass on the idea to my niece who is getting married next May!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FANTASTIC tutorial and idea, thank you