Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ColourQ118

Happy Tuesday!  I know my post is late....I believe my computer has finally bitten the dust!  OH NO!  I am doing this on hubby's computer....so bear with me!  All my photos are on my other computer, and my card is in the mail, so I have only one to share!
First, let's see what Arielle has come up with for our ColourQ Challenge today:

Isn't this super?  I took a little liberty with the colors, using some that are similar to the challenge colors, as they are very close to the Everyday Enchantment paper from the new Sale-a-Bration catalog!  And here's my creation:
 I used a new die that is in the new mini (starts tomorrow) called Fashionable Hearts, as well as the Fresh Vintage SAB set, Tiny Tags and Petite Pairs. I CASE'd this from my friend Rita when she made this card using the mini envelope die that hasn't seen the light of day in my craft room for quite some time! And since this is a wedding card for my college roommate, who just got married this past week, it makes it a perfect choice for the A La Card Monkey challenge 89, which is this sketch and theme:
I think getting married is definitely a fresh start!  If you have any questions about any of the products, shoot me an email (include yours as well) and I'll try to answer them!  I hope you can play along with our lovely colors this week...be sure to check out the ColourQ blog to see what all the other designers have come up with!  Start the year with our super colors!

9 comments:

Renee said...

This is beautiful! Such pretty colors!

I'm loving this picture of Cassidy also :)

Unknown said...

So cute!!! TFS

None None said...

Super cute, LeAnne! Love those little hearts popping out! I just ordered those myself and can't wait until they arrive later this week. Hope you are doing well and that your computer feels better soon (or you get a great deal on a new one).

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very cute LeAnn. Love how you mixed up the colors. Good blend and pretty card.

Tina said...

amazing colors lovely card...thanks for sharing at a la card monkey challenge

Tina
guest designer

marsella said...

nice blog. thank you for sharing the information... great job ! bravo...!!! :-)

Terry said...

This is really cute! I love the envelope of hearts with the Mr. and Mrs. and the wedding theme. Great choice. So glad you played along with our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Beautiful Card LeAnn. I love all the little tags and hearts on it, perfect for wedding card. Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week.

Hugs
Shirley

jengd said...

Congrats on your win with this! It's a gorgeous card!