Monday, January 23, 2012

Hostess Appreciation Party

Happy Monday!  I had a wonderful day yesterday with my club hostesses, showing them my appreciation!  I have my party in January, after the holidays, and it works out great that way!  We eat, chat, have some games & prizes and stamp, of course!  Here are the projects we made:

DSCF2096

First, a quick little bag using the Hearts Framelits die (use it with the cutting side up and in front of the side folds of your bag!) and a little vellum window colored with pastels:

DSCF2097

Second, a little lip balm holder using the Labels Framelits dies and some products from SAB:

DSCF2098

DSCF2099And third, a card using some Sweet Shop products:

DSCF2100 I got pictures of almost all my stampers….some I missed, I’m so sorry! 

161_5641 

Me and Ellen;

161_5629

Lorraine & Beth;

161_5631

Donna;

161_5633

Ellen & Billie;

 161_5635

Wendie;

 161_5638

Linda;

 161_5639 

and Joan!

We had a great time---if you have any questions about any of the projects, shoot me an email!  And be sure to come back tomorrow for the ColourQ challenge!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Everyone is smiling, and oh my, what fun projects!!! Would love to have the directions for you sweet lip balm container...I'm doing a volunteer workshop next month at a YMCA Woman's Wellness Weekend, and I think one of these would be fun to give each lady that chooses my workshop! Thanks for sharing Leanne - it's always fun coming here. BUT...where's Cassidy??? She should have been helping!

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

Oh how I miss SU groups!!!

THE ONE self proclaimed QUEEN of SU in this area is haughty and rather snotty. She actually said I could NOT attend her SU classes since the others have been there for a year and I'm a newbie.

I found another SU rep who operates in the next town.

BUT, the snotty one in THIS town said the other SU rep can't have me in her jurisdiction.

She's scary mean, so I think the other woman is as intimidated as I.

IS there a 'jurisdiction' limit?

Bev J. said...

I, too would like directions for the lip balm container-cute project! Thanks for sharing.

Linda said...

Oh my goodness Looks like you all had a lot of fun and made some wonderful things!

Anonymous said...

This is terrible! I have been a demonstrator for I've 12 years and there is not a jurisdiction rule of any kind! I hope you will find a demo .