Monday, January 9, 2012

Framelit Birthday CAS152

DSCF0505-1

For today’s SCS CAS  challenge, we were to use diecuts.  I had this card made as a sample for my club girls to showcase the new Framelits:

DSCF0506

I am not really sure how CAS it is, but it certainly shows off the dies!  I made a frame using two consecutive dies and framed some Big Top DP to make this birthday card for a two-year-old.  I loved making this card because I got to use several different sets and products!!! 

DSCF0507 To make the party had with its cute little pompoms,  I got to use Pennant Parade and its punch,  and the Timeless Type die for the number,  the floral punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, the Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8” Punch and the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder!

DSCF0508

For the tag, I got to use Happiest Birthday Wishes, Itty Bitty Bits, and the Large Tag Punch! 

DSCF0519

On the inside, I used the negative portions of the diecuts for my sentiment.  I love this effect!  Thanks for visiting today!

DSCF0245

6 comments:

barb mann said...

Wonderful, creative card LeAnne. I need one for my 7 yr old grand daughter. This card is perfect in every way. Love what you did for the inside. TFS

Dianna said...

This card will be perfect for my grand- daugther. She will be 2 in May. I really love your cards.

June Houck said...

I think CAS is defined differently by different people (e.g. mostly white space, one dimensional, etc.) I personally think your card is CAS-tastic!!! Great color scheme and use of various product and the negative cuts too!

Denise Willerton said...

absolutely fabulous LeAnne ~ I LOVE that little party hat...brilliant!!! Cassidy, you are too! Enjoy your day ~ my first class of the year tonight ~ yippee!!! so excited to see my girls :-)

scrappingnana said...

Great birthday card. Love all the different die cuts. TFS

Anonymous said...

LeAnne...this is such a bright, happy card and perfect for a child. Love that you used the negatives, too! Waste not, want not. Wait a minute...want not? I'm not so sure about that! Ha ha!