Thursday, January 5, 2012

FMS16

DSCF0460

Happy Thursday!  Well, my computer is running, but it is definitely not up to top speed.  I can see a call to my favorite repairman in the immediate future.  I had a little stamping time last night so I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

FMS16

as well as some inspiration from Carrie Rhodes’s card here, to make my creation:

DSCF0458

I just love these colors and patterns together! Everything except the polka dot paper  is from the SAB’s Everyday Enchantment….I can’t put it down!  I used the EE brads as centers for my little diecut butterflies, and they are mounted on an embossed oval Designer Frame.   You might be able to see that I stamped the medallion from Fresh Vintage on the circles behind the butterflies:

DSCF0459

I also added a little ribbon treatment and a sentiment from Tiny Tags:

   DSCF0461

The inside sentiment is a combination of elements from the SAB Fresh Vintage set as well!  Such a lovely image!

DSCF0462 

Thanks for visiting today….I want to share with you a little picture from before Christmas:

DSCF0285

Trust me, this is a lot less innocent than it looks!  I had several “reassembles” to do over the holiday season!!!

21 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous LeAnne! Love the patterned paper and the stitching! Hope your 'puter feels better soon!!!

Linda Callahan said...

This truly is gorgeous - love every sweet detail! I had better open my package of that DSP now! And I see you little one is a "detail" person too :0)

Rita W said...

Wow, LeAnne! This is a show-stopper! I love it so much! Those little butterflies are just perfect. Isn't that paper the BEST? :)

Denise Willerton said...

LeAnne! I absolutely ADORE this card....PLEASE send some of that Mojo dust my way! Can't pin down only one element here...love it all...and it looks like between Cassidy and my Austin, we both redecorated our trees more than once this Christmas Season! All the best in 2012 my dear *hugs*

jengd said...

Fabu card! The paper is gorgeous and I love those brads and ribbon loops!

Jocelyne said...

Cette carte est fabuleuse, merci!

Sandie Conner said...

That card is beautiful! One of my all time favorites! I dont think I am even going to attempt this challenge since you card would put mine to shame. Thanks so much for sharing!

My Creative Side said...

Stunning. I love your card. the colors are fabulous!!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Lovely card, beautiful DP and colors. Love the texture. I am a big fan of texture. Very pretty

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, wonderful colours and I love the DP.

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

LeAnne! I love love love this card so much.. you inspired me! I not only stamped today.. but I CASE'd this card. I absolutely love it!!! Thank you for the inspiration. I really enjoy your blog. Happy New Year!!!

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Leanne-love all the new stuff you are showing-sweet picture of your granddaughter

Tui Nathan said...

Oh wow .... your card is simply lovely LeAnne, your attention to detailing is simply breathtaking ... love it all, ribbon, butterflies, brads, paper ... everything!
Thank you for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Jen Timko said...

Wow, LeAnne, words escape me. This is so pretty! I already loved the SAB items but this is over-the-top great!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the layering of the circles/butterflies/brads and the stitching on the patterned paper is gorgeous. Love it all!

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Leanne. What a beautiful card! I am in love! The brads are the cutest ever.. What a winner. I was staring at it and couldn't keep my eyes of it! So well done!

Inky hugs, Pauline

Jen Mitchell said...

What a lovely vintage creation! I love how you did the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

None None said...

Love this, LeAnne! I just got my ribbon/brad pack yesterday and can't wait to dig in and play with it either. Love the fresh and delightful color combination and the perfect use of that EF! I still struggle with cutting it out so perfectly. Wish SU would have a die for that folder!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is just beautiful LeAnne.

Cindy Hall said...

Another WOW! card by LeAnne! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!! Love it and I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #48 with a link back to your blog on 1-15-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com