Saturday, February 12, 2011

Downline Meeting

Last Sunday I had a downline/sideline meeting for my Stampin’Up! group, the WeeInkers!  We always have fun chatting, swapping and stamping!  Here are a few of the projects that were shared:

Carol made a cool box, decorated with a baby wipe technique panel and the new cupcake punch:

DSCF6578

Another view:

DSCF6579

Penny made us all nice little calendars (she got her idea here):

DSCF6577

and that clever gal Kathy made a cute little penguin to decorate a hand-gel holder:

DSCF6580

Here’s my make & take (although the girls wheeled their boxes with the Cornelli Lace wheel---mine is naked):

DSCF6576

Now here are some of the WeeInkers and friends in action:

DSCF6522

Sue & Kathy

DSCF6523

Lesley, Penny and Alison

DSCF6525

Laura, Barb and Shawn

DSCF6526 

and Connie and Karin.

DSCF6527

Carol is intent on teaching her make & take!

I’ve decided to take a little blog vacation for the next couple weeks, but I promise to  post all the swaps that were exchanged  very soon!  I do have a Paper Players card to share with you tomorrow, so be sure to stop back!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

What wonderful creations!!! I love em all!

Becky said...

Oh no! Cassidy will be grown next time we see her...you've got to at least post a picture every now & then!

Carol L said...

such cute projects you ladies were working on, and everyone looks so happy to be together!!

Denise Willerton said...

love this LeAnne! Looks like so much fun! Maybe one day I'll have the honour or creating with you! Enjoy your little hiatus and give Cassidy a hug for me!

Laura Pryor said...

Cool post, LeAnne! Love ths pics of everyone crafting!

Elaine M said...

Looks like you all had a good time - wish I lived closer. You certainly seem to have a nice size room for your craft area - how fun to be able to spread out a little. Hope you have a grand time on your little blog vacation - just be sure to come back...we'll miss you and Cassidy

lisa808 said...

So many cute projects!

Linda said...

Wow were did you have the meeting? Is all that cool stuff in your house? It looks like a scrapbook store.Ok when do you get back from vacations I have to talk to my sister and see when I can come out to PA. I have to check this out in person. Hee hee.
Great projects. Looks like a fun group. I need a group. Maybe stamper anonymous. Oh boy am I in a mood?