Thursday, February 3, 2011

CAS Kraft

DSCF6469 

Just a quick post today, lots to do!  I used the Little Red Wagon challenge 66 (kraft) along with the Clean & Simple Fall to Layout 125:

FTL125

to make  a card for my 17-year-old nephew, who is a numbers/math/science kinda geek…I mean that in a nice way, he’s really a brainiac!

DSCF6470

Crumb Cake is the base; Cajun Craze for the mat; BG’s Basics Kraft were used for the panels; Tim Holtz mini brads for the embellies!  The sentiment is from Curly Cute.  I am sure what’s on the inside will be more important than what’s on the outside!! Have a great day, everyone!

DSCF6469-1

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

COOOOOOL design, LeAnne! I bet he'll love it!

Dori Shelton said...

Wonderful card! Very simple and very eye-catching as well.

None None said...

Great card, Leanne!! I need to try that sketch out ASAP as it seems to be a great way to use up DSP! :0) Love your take on it with the different papers.

Juanita said...

Wonderful take on this sketch! I love how you kicked it up a little bit.

Andrea M said...

Fabulous! You can really do any style amazingly! WOW!

Barbara said...

Great man card. LeAnne! Love that big ol' sentiment!

Joanne said...

It looks like a perfect card for your nephew! I love the simple design:)
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Very kewl!