Remember, if you don’t have these exact colors, you may use something close! Now I had no idea what to do with these colors!!! I finally ended up using my PTI Tiny Treats Valentine set with a sentiment from Arielle to make a “love you” card:
This set has so many cute images! I pulled out a heart and three animal images, stamped them with Memento black and colored them with Copics. The smaller heart, also from that set, was colored and popped up. The colors are strong, so I didn’t really feel I needed to add a lot of other embellishments. ButI think this is such a sweet sentiment, I may give this to my DGD this year! Her mom can start a scrapbook for her! LOL!
We definitely want to see what you can create using these colors….so check out the CTD blog for all the details and post your creation there! You can check out all the designers by clicking here:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- Cathy – Crafty Thoughts
- Guest designer, Joan Ervin – Stamping With A Passion
Have a sweet day, everyone!
- Stamps: Tiny Treats Valentine, PTI; Digi, Wax Fruit Company
- Paper: WW, Real Red, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, Basic Black, Night & Day DP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Acc: Copics, Perfect Polka Dots EF; 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 square punches, Dimensionals