I wanted to use the leaf-patterned paper from Autumn Traditions, but the background was white, so I used a brayer to "color" it with Sahara Sand ink---now it blends much better with the stripe!
This next one is a layout that has been featured on several challenges lately; again, the stripe is from Autumn Traditions, this time used with Trendy Trees--this is a bit of a repeat, too, but this is a good season in which to use these cute little trees!!!
And here is the inside:
This is a card I made for some of my downline girls....I think this is such a cool way to combine stamp sets! Thanks for visiting today!
- Card One Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Trendy Trees
- Paper: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Naturals Ivory, Really Rust, Autumn Traditions DP
- Ink: Black Craft, Various Earth Elements, Sahara Sand
- Acc: Black EP, Heat Tool, Aquapainter, Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Nesties, Dimensionals, Oval Punch, Foam Brayer
- Card Two Stamps: Trendy Trees, Warm Words, Happy Everything
- Paper: Hostess Pack DP, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Autumn Traditions DP, Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke
- Acc: Circle Punches, Dimensionals