Today's hostess is Danielle, and our sponsor is All That Scraps, home of C.C. Designs. Be sure to check out the CTD blog for all the details on their company and the sweet giveaway they have!
Danielle has chosen these nice fall colors for our challenge today:
Now don't fret if you don't have these exact colors, because you can use anything close! After posting your creation, link it to Mr Linky at the CTD blog so we can see it, and you may be chosen as the Featured Stamper, or maybe even a Guest Designer for a month! So here is cute little Autumn Trevor:
Autumn Trevor reminds me of those little drawings by Joan Walsh Anglund that I loved (and still love!) as a child. He has been stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and "decorated" in various ways---I used some reinkers and an aquapainter, Copics, and paper piecing!! He is mounted on a Pumpkin Pie background which was embossed with my new Autumn Type CB folder and then mounted on a Close to Cocoa card. I sponged some fall color on it as well as embellished it with a corduroy button and some ribbon from my stash. Lets see what the other CTD celebs have come up with:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- and Kristin Bueter, our Guest Designer - Mindless Creativity
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Autumn Trevor, CC Designs
- Paper: Close to Cocoa, Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie, Patterns III DP, Thoroughly Modern DP
- Ink: Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red
- Acc: Copics, Aquapainter, Ribbon, Cord. Button, Thread, Autumn Type CB folder, Dimensionals, sponge daubers