Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Round Challenge

12day5 closeup

Today's is Paper Craft Planet's 5th Day of Christmas, and going with the 12 Days of Christmas theme, the challenge is to make something round!  (Like 5 gold rings, get it?)

So I dug out my Basic Grey Fruitcake pack and found some round die-cut tags, and decorated them up with a couple snowmen images:

12day5

I finished them with some scallops cut with my Nesties, added copper cord and they're ready to decorate someone's package!   TFL!

  • Stamps:  Winter Schminter, Whippersnapper; December, Studio G; Mixed Messages, PTI
  • Paper:  Shimmery White, Garden Green, Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, BG Fruitcake
  • Ink:  Palette Noir, Bordering Blue, Always Artichoke Craft
  • Acc:  Markers, Nesties, Copper Cord, DD Glitter

I also wanted to share this sweet little gift bag and DSCF2470snowflake candles I got from my stampin' friend, Robyn!  She has been a wonderful friend, long-time customer and fellow stamper and she comes up with such creative goodies!  Thanks, Robyn!

DSCF2472

7 comments:

Renee said...

The round tags are so cute! I love them....you are so creative and I know I've said that before but I can't help it!

Lisa Foster said...

Wowzers! These are GREAT!!! I just love snowmen, and these are the perfect gift tags! Way to go on the challenge! (I'm still in the thinking process....LOL). Have a great night!

Juanita said...

fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous ornaments, luv the snowmen but most of all your photography just wowwed me! Going to peek at the other links, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Omph! Now that I've got my assembly line for thanksgiving cards out of the way, I'm looking forward to making ONE card. Just ONE for enjoyment, and it's gonna be round plaid with a snowman on it. Thanks for all the ideas and hope I get from you.

Lynn Put said...

Your round Christmas tags are so cute! and the stamped gift bag looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Awww your round tags are so sweet, LeAnne! Just love your little snowman on them. I made a few of these to hang on my tree this year. Thanks for all the idea's you've been passing along! Keep'em coming! :)