I needed some quick cards in a hurry, so I did some mass producing today. The NMBS blog, to which I have not posted anything for a long time, had a challenge to made thank you cards with a monogram. After I made these:
I realized I was using a retired alphabet set. Oh well!! I used some of the green from Holiday Treasures, and matched each of the ink colors with a scalloped mat and grosgrain ribbon trim. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts.
- Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet, Fresh Cuts
- Paper: WW, Holiday Treasures
- Ink: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Stazon Black
- Acc: Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Nesties, Dimensionals
I also needed some sympathy cards. As I was looking through my non-SU DP, I came across my BG Stella Ruby. The designs are so strong & vivid, yet with muted colors, that I let the floral pattern be the main image and just added a small sentiment and felt flower; the piece I cut off, I added on the inside of the card along with the sentiment:
My photography just does not capture the beauty and deep colors of these papers!
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Here for You, Verve; God's Blessings
- Paper: Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Stella Ruby by BG
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Acc: Felt Fusion Too Flowers, Nesties, Rich Regal brads, Dimensionals