Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Normal?

What is normal, anyway?  Are you back to normal at your household?  We are not at mine, but I am carving out some stamping time before I go do all the things I need to do today!  I was perusing Jami's blog, Stamp Happy with Sgt Stamper and saw a challenge on the 2RedBananas blog, so I thought I'd go for it.  I needed a special birthday card (although I should be stamping thank you and get well cards!) and my favorite "go-to" stamp set is Best Wishes & More, as if you didn't know that already! 

Nancy's birthday card

It's a pretty simple card--I haven't stamped in a while, so I had to ease back in gradually!  LOL!  This roughly uses Layout #1 from Clean & Simple Stamping.  The center panel uses Bella Rose DP; the centers of the flowers are covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  The background DP is Urban Prairie from Basic Grey!  Thanks for visiting---I may be back again with some other cards today, we'll see how it goes!

  • Stamps:  Best Wishes & More
  • Paper:  WW, BG Urban Prairie, Basic Black, Bella Rose
  • Ink:  Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Cameo Coral, Regal Rose, Stazon Black
  • Acc:  Glitter, Glue

10 comments:

Janine said...

Hey LeAnne!! We are getting back to normal... slowly.. I am at work today but will be stamping tonight.

Julie Koerber said...

Love this LeAnne! It's funny how you can completely appreciate a card after the holidays that does not have holly green and red on it! I love the spring feel! Right about now, I am loving the thought of spring! :-)

Stacy said...

Beautiful card LeAnne! I love the colors. I always need a simple card to get back into the groove of stamping. And, once I get my office cleaned up and the wrapping paper out of my way, I'm going to jump in and get stamping! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

I heard one time that "normal" is just a setting on the washing machine!! This is a great card!! :-)
Kim

Juanita said...

So lovely. Best Wishes and More is a great set. It is so versatile.
I wish this is how my first attempt at stamping after the holiday break looked. Mine looks pretty elementary

Jami said...

Love this LeAnne!! So fresh and happy! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!!
hugs, Jami

Jeanette - said...

This is a great card LeAnne! I love the colors! Thanks for participating in our challenge!

Jeanette

Maraya said...

Very nice card, LeAnne! I love the sentiment. Thanks for doing the challenge with us.

Wendy said...

Great job, LeAnne. I love those flowers. Thanks for participating in 2RedBananas' challenge with us.

LeAnne said...

This a test!