one more Christmas card? I needed another card -- so used a set I hadn't used much this year, Season of Joy:
I used non-traditional paper and colors, but I think the recipient will like it!
- Stamps: Season of Joy
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Manchester DP
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze
- Acc: 3/4" Punch, Taffeta Ribbon, Glitter, Dimensionals
And how about a "green" card? We received a flyer in the mail and the envelope had this cute snow scene, so I recycled it into a card I'll be using as a thank you.
The image from Whippersnapper's Snowman for Peace was stamped once on the flyer, then again on Whisper White, colored & cut out. For the life of me, I have no idea why I colored his hat RED; a purple one would have matched much better! Oh well! Sentiment is from Winter Schminter, and the star is from Verve's Winter Wonder. Some Dazzling Diamonds glitter made my snow scene shine & sparkle!
- Stamps: Snowman for Peace, Winter Schminter, Whippersnapper; Winter Wonder, Verve
- Paper: Whisper White, flyer from the mail
- Ink: Stazon Black, Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue, White Craft
- Acc: Blender Pens, DD Glitter, Only Orange marker, White EP, Heat Tool
Make sure you stop back on Friday as I will be Sharon Johnson's Featured Stamper for her Stamp Simply Challenge on No Time to Stamp?!!!