Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

DSCF2678

Today we awoke to a coating of ice on everything, but the temps are going up, rain will be arriving and it will be a messy day of delivering flowers!  But until then, I snuck into my craft room and dashed out this cute bread box I had been hankering to make ever since I saw it on Create With Me (Julia)'s blog.  You can see the original here at Technostamper.  Oh my goodness, how fun & easy these are.  I didn't stamp a thing, used all SU products--this is for my dad, so I am sure he'll give me my snowflakes back!

DSCF2677

Mine is bare-bones basic, but you could gussy it up in lots of ways!

I also made a quick gift card holder from some more Basic Grey Figgy paper:

 DSCF2673

DSCF2675 The ribbon slides behind the HPH frame; sentiments from Flourishes & PTI were used, along with MS snowflake & edge punches!  The tricky part of this card was to make sure the ornaments were headed in the right direction on the DP!


Enjoy your holiday and blessings to all!

13 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Both beautiful projects, LeAnne! I'll have to try that bread box sometime!

Hope you're feeling better! Be careful out there!

Cindy Malone said...

Hi LeAnne :-)
Both projects are beautiful as always. I really like the ribbon closure on the gift card. Sounds like you are feeling better if you're in the stamp room.
Many Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Barbara said...

I love both of these projects, LeAnne! Thanks for the ideas--I'm filing them away for next year, LOL!

Sounds like maybe you're feeling better :)

Kimberly Crawford said...

GORGEOUS!! What a great box for the bread!!!!!!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, LeAnne!!!
((((HUGS)))
kimberly

Elaine M said...

Great box - of course! BUT did you guys see the BREAD!!! Can almost smell it - yummmmmm. Be safe out there delivering flowers. Hope the rest of this week is fantastic
Hugs - Elaine

Lisa Kind said...

What a great way to deliver a home baked gift! Love these! I hope you have a Merry Christmas with your family!

Shirley/Jennifer said...

I really like all the projects youmake, I am just a newbie at paper crafts and I so enjoy looking at blogs. Yours is always great
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Both projects are adorable. i don't think the bread box is bare bones at all, I think it's very elegant. Merry Christmas!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great projects, the bread looks very yummy and what a great way to give money!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Juanita said...

Well, that makes me want to make some loaves of something or other...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, your card and bread gift box is amazing, girl! WOW, I love them!! I just made some Lemon Poppy Seed Bread and I think today I will have to make one of those boxes to give my neighbor a loaf in! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

LeAnne, love your money holder. Thanks for sharing.

MJ said...

Great job on the bread box, love when I see people use my tutorials. You did a fabulous job, looks wonderful. Love the gift card holder too!