Monday, December 8, 2008

Day #8 and more to Celebrate!

Publication1

Wow, Day 8 is upon us!  I had a super busy weekend and didn't stamp a thing yesterday, but I promise to have something later today.....my craft room needs some serious attention!  So meanwhile, check out these goodies:

Sharon Johnson - No Time to Stamp? - More BLOG CANDY, check it out here.

Julie Koerber - Out to Impress - Do you need a great Small Gift Idea?  Well, Julie is out to impress you with her Featured Project today!  Play her Challenge to have some small gifts on hand yourself, and be eligible to enter her BLOG CANDY drawing!!!  You won’t want to miss all the fun at Julie’s today, so be sure to stop in!

You can see more great examples today from Julie’s designers:  Leslie, Deb, Joan, Barb, Jennifer, Tammy, and Sharon.

Remember, stop back later!  But be sure to check out these ladies and maybe win some candy!  And since my counter passed 50,000 a few days back, on Wednesday, I will have some candy myself!  Woohoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 50,0000+,you deserve it. And may your counter keep clicking.
lablady2007@juno.com

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great projects again, I am looking forward to stamping and playing along tonight.

How did your nativity go this weekend? Hope your able to stay warm it's freezing!!!