Wednesday, March 15, 2023

TSOT597 Regency Park Birthday

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  We're holding on to our hats here in PA....the winds have been brutal over the last couple of days!  Good days to stay inside and stamp!  My card today is for a sweet lady at our church who celebrated her birthday last week, but I am just now posting it! It uses the sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday:


So, AFTER I sent the card, I realized I didn't put the ribbon/bow at the top...but I am going to post it anyway!  I just love the colors and patterns, so here we go:


I used Regency Park and Country Gingham DSPs for all the panels; the flower is from Nature's Prints, stamped in Sweet Sorbet and sponged with Petal Pink.  I used a birthday sentiment from Best Family Ever, and created a little zigzag border for it using the Basic Border dies:


The inside sentiment is from Charming Sentiments!


I hope she liked it; she is almost blind and rarely attends church any more, but still runs her farm...with help!  She is an amazing lady!  

The hostess of my evening stamp club brought these beautiful favors to everyone on Monday night:


Anyone remember those cute little egg cartons SU had several years ago?  This one was wrapped in a gorgeous piece of Hues of Happiness DSP, then decorated with ribbon, baker's twine, a gorgeous tag and butterfly.  And not only did we get a sweet little packet of seeds, there was CANDY inside!  Thanks, Lori!  My stamping friends are the best!

Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Family Ever, Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Regency Park DSP, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink Balmy Blue, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The judges will be blinded by the delight that this card is, LeAnne - they won't miss that ribbon!
Such a darling treat box - anybody that cares about our birds is a friend of mine!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet mix of patterns and colors! And the favor is
Lovely!

Dena J said...

I love the colors and patterns, too. Gingham is just so charming, Thank you so much for sharing this really pretty card with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colors, this is wonderful... with or without the bow! What a sweet friend to put together such a pretty gift for everyone! My hubby and I were just saying we can't wait for the hummers to return!

Denise Willerton said...

this card with the different DSP is so perfect!!! and the treat box is so sweet!!! ((hugs)) Denise