Thursday, March 2, 2023

TSOT596 Let's Celebrate

Hi peeps!  The week is winding down, looking forward to the weekend!  I have a birthday card using some pretty papers from Regency Park and a sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday: 


Anyone who knows me, knows that I love peach and coral hues, so these prints just make me happy!  So here we go:


I ran a piece of this pretty polka-dotted pattern through my Stitched With Whimsy die and added the elements with coordinating patterns.  The flower was diecut with the retired Pierced Blooms (which in my opinion, should never have been retired!!!) from some Sweet Sorbet glimmer paper, and the sentiment from Simply Fabulous was stamped in Sweet Sorbet on a stitched panel from the same die set:


Peaceful Moments provided the sentiments for the inside, and I stamped a little two-step floral from Simply Fabulous in there as well!  This will soon be winging its way to a birthday recipient!


Easy peasy!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Fabulous, Peaceful Moments
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Regency Park DSP, Country Gingham DSP, Sweet Sorbet Glimmer, White Glimmer
 Ink Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Pierced Blooms Dies (ret)

8 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, LeAnne! That DSP is gorgeous and I hope it never retires! LOL I agree with you on the Pierced Blooms Dies, too! I just used them this past week and wondered why they would ever retire them! The inside of your card is just as pretty as the outside!

I Card Everyone said...

It's no surprise here, LeAnne - and you do use these colors so beautifully! Which might be very easy to do since you have these gorgeous papers in your stash!
So very pretty!
=]

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, your pretty card makes me yearn for spring even more! I like how you chose the different shapes for the sketch elements, and the papers are so gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing your creativity once again with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet card….cute sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

You use those colors well, Leanne! This is a delightful card. But then you knew you had me with those polka dots, right??!!

Polly said...

What a pretty card! Love the DSP and the Pierced Blooms Dies look amazing! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Dena J said...

Fresh and bright, Leanne. These colors are warm yet so like spring. Thank you for sharing your card at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

foleysfriend said...

Love the pretty colors and the patterned papers you chose. The stitching and pin dots add some nice detail. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.