Sunday, March 5, 2023

PP630 Happy Easter

Hello, stamping friends!  Joanne is our Paper Players hostess this week and she has a fun theme for us; check out her little mood board:



I have a lot of stamps I could have used for this challenge, but I remembered this cute little lamb I had from a few years back, and even though there's no lamb in the theme board, I thought it would be okay!  So here we go:


I used the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches, which is also Joanne's:


I started with a Petal Pink card base and added a layer of Soft Seafoam to peek through the openings of my Dots & Spots Basic White diecut layer. The bottom layer is a Petal Pink plaid from Country Gingham DSP.  The little lamb was stamped in Smoky Slate, then colored with some Blends:


I stamped the sentiment from the same set inSoft Seafoam and diecut it too:


The inside sentiment is from a CTMH set from a few years ago:


I am sure you'll be able to find some inspiration from Joanne's challenge!  Please share your creation with us at the Paper Players and check out what the DT created while you're there!  Thanks for popping by---enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Easter Lamb (ret), Easter Animals (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink Smoky Slate, Soft Seafoam
Accessories Matte In Color Dots, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Stylish Shapes Dies, Dots & Spots Dies, Blends

17 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I still have my lamb and you've inspired me to get it out. Love the colors and challenge you chose.

Bonnie said...

Awh. So sweet!

Tammy said...

Such a sweet Easter card!! TFS at CC&S!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I still have that set - that lamb is too cute to part with and looks great with the dots and spots die too! Perfect for Easter - and my CC&S sketch too!

Beth Kochheiser said...

I love that lamb and still use my every year. That little face!! Your card has inspired me to get started!!

Ann Schach said...

So sweet, LeAnne! Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam are a perfect spring color combination. I LOVE the Soft Seafoam peeking through the Dots & Spots dies. The little Easter lamb is so precious. Have a wonderful week!

Lisa Elton said...

And what a sweet little lamb it is! Darling card, LeAnne!

I Card Everyone said...

Un-baaaaah-lievably adorable!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! I think I still have this sweet guy stashed away somewhere!

Lucy said...

What an adorable Easter card and a perfect interpretation of the CC&S sketch! That lamb is super cute and I love the colours you've used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S ❤

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, Such a sweet little lamb. Perfect for an Easter card. I like the background layers you used. I keep looking for ways to use the dots and spots. Have a great week!

Tarabeth Stamps said...

That little lamb is ADORABLE! I love everything about this card! TFS

Fran Wing said...

LeAnne, I love the soft peach and mint tones and layering of your Easter card. That little lamb is perfect for Easter, even though there isn't a lamb in the mood board.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this little lamb is the sweetest!!!! I love this stamp set and those polka dots. Just perfect to shout Easter. Have a great weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh LeAnne, I just love this adorable little lamb image. She's so perfect with the polka dot background and the soft gingham pattern. Just an all-around fun Easter greeting!

Joanne James said...

This little lamb is adorable and I love it with the dots die - what a perfect pairing! Such a sweet Easter card!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, your little lamb is the cutest thing and I love it with the polka dots. Such a fabulous card and I love it especially with the muted color choices
hugs
jaydee