Friday, March 24, 2023

Five Little Bunnies

Happy Friday, stamping friends!  Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend!  I have a fun little card for you today, it fulfills three challenges: Just Add Ink's "No Stamping" challenge, CAS Cards & Sketches sketch challenge, and the In(k)spire Me Easter challenge:



I had gotten these Impression Obsession bunny dies after Easter last year so this is the first time I've been able to use them.  They're so darn cute!  I did realize I put my sticker sentiment in not quite the correct place for the sketch, but hopefully the challenge gurus will be flexible!  So here we go:


I had to orient my card in landscape mode to fit all these bunnies on!  The Sweet Sorbet gingham patterns from Country Gingham DSP was a great way to use up some scraps! I made sure each one was 5/8" in width, then simply popped up the bunnies at the bottom.  The hardest part of the card was snipping all the mini dimensionals to fit!


Since the JAI challenge is no stamping, I used some Tim Holtz stickers for my sentiment!


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink
Accessories Mini Dimensionals, Chitchat Seasonal Stickers (Tim Holtz)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Bunny Buddies Dies (Impression Obsession)

13 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne these guys are just so cute! Some other crafter might have filled the tail areas in with a pom but I LOVE that the darling paper makes for even more darling tails!
Sweet Easter greetings!
=]

Vicki S said...

super cute! Love the bunnies.

Lisa Elton said...

I do love me a cute bunny and you've given me 5! Sweet card, LeAnne!

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet card LeAnn, perfect use of the Just Add Ink challenge! Thanks so much for sharing. Nikki-JAI design team.

Tammy said...

I love it!! The colors are perfect, and those bunnies are super cute!!!

Fran Wing said...

Great card, LeAnne!
Xoxo, Fran

Bonnie said...

These bunnies are adorable, LeAnne! A Perfect choice of paper to show off the white bunnies!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so adorable - and fun! And I love the red and white!

Chantell Randall said...

A sweet card - I really like how you have used simplistic colour palette and let the sketch and dies sing. Chantell Just Add Ink

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so cute! Love those bunny dies with their fun peek-through detail. Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Michal said...

What a beautiful and adorable card, LeAnne! Those bunnies are the cutest! Love your take on our sketch, thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

What beautiful bunnies here!!! So cute!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge,LeAnne.