Wednesday, January 4, 2023

IBN1 - Merry Christmas Deer

Happy Wednesday, peeps! My sweet Inspired By friend Laurel has started a new "Inspired By" challenge....Inspired By Nature!  Check out this sweet prompt and sketch:



I used both in my quick little Christmas card today!  Here we go:


I used a piece of Studio Light's Sending Joy that was left over from another project (the lower portion on the card), and stamped some pine trees on a Soft Stone (Papertrey) card in Lost Lagoon ink.  My Deer To Me (also Papertrey) deer was stamped in Sahara Sand and diecut.


The sentiments are all from retired Paper Pumpkin kits; the final additions were some snowflakes and an acrylic dot on the deer!


I am also entering this at the Jingle Belles, where they want to see what Santa brought!  Santa brought me the deer stamp a wee bit before Christmas, but it's still new to me!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Deer to Me (Papertrey), Paper Pumpkin (ret), Forest of Trees (Flourishes)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Stone (Papertrey), Sending Joy (Studio Light)
 Ink Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Fancy Frost Sequins (ret), Acrylic Dot (from my stash)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Deer to Me Dies (Papertrey)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

YAY for Santa!!! You'll never regret having that deer in your arsenal, LeAnne - look at how perfect he is in this gorgeous setting you've created! What a beautiful card!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

LeAnne, do you know I always hop by your blog to see what challenges you're playing in, and I'm always inspired by your cards, your mojo and your productivity! I don't tell you often enough. This card is amazing! Great job on the stamping touches - the trees and DP.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness is this ever beautiful! Love it, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

So cute! This card is so pretty with those background designs and that sweet little deer! Well done, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

I love the paper and colors you used with this fantastic deer, LeAnne!

SmilynStef said...

Those stamped trees are so lovely ... great card design ... so very glad you joined us for our *What Did Santa Bring You?* prompt at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Oh I love that COOL little deer you've used it brilliantly. Such an awesome use of your new goodies from Santa, so pleased you've shared this with us at Jingle Belles! (ps: that sketch is AWESOME too, I'm definitely going to check out the new challenge!)